money and violence

I hope Tai comes out and speak on his character getting killed. 

What happened to ol boy that was dating Chyna? The one that got set up? Has he been in any of the episodes since that incident went down?

Man they need to kill off all the bad actors on this show ,so that's like 90% of the cast.gotta think about the bigger picture

^theyre all bad actors. They haven't been trained on any kind of acting. That kinda what made the show what it is if that makes sense...

First Chyna now Mistah :smh:

Rafe looking real funny in the light

He deadass don't like paying _s

That should be pretty obvious. Rafe didn't even want to fund season 2 out of pocket. He'd rather spend his money on Gucci teddy bears and Gucci ice trays.

First Chyna now Mistah :smh:

Rafe looking real funny in the light

He deadass don't like paying _s

That should be pretty obvious. Rafe didn't even want to fund season 2 out of pocket. He'd rather spend his money on Gucci teddy bears and Gucci ice trays.

Why pay out of your pocket when you can get a deal.

Honestly man until this is on some big streaming service next season and not being dropped for free essentially then I don't know why there is so much complaining. It was all good season 1. These dudes ain't real actors

What they can do tho is get this show to develope their own brand instead of expecting hand outs or acting like this is some national show

I just finished the first season of Respect Life yesterday. It has better acting and production but my major problem with it is too many characters so I cant remember everyone's name or who they're affiliated with but it's still entertaining and will watch season 2

Tomorrow is the season finale. I feel like it just started. Maybe they're planning to start season 3 in the fall?

Lmao it took over a year for season 2 to pop up. I doubt we'll see 3 this year. Hope they negotiate new contracts with other networks and such. Tidals for the birds, and I damn sure aint paying for YouTube red.

Man; they turned Kane into a straight animal.

-Carries the hammer at all time now.
-Caught a body like it was nothing (almost had another on but Mista is protected by Angels).
-Didn't hesitate to pull that thing out on Cindy's new man (him getting sonned by Kane, and then immediately by Rafe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]).

I'm fully expecting Kane to be on some "I'm the Captain now" type steeze.

P.S. Ty's comeuppance was super anticlimactic [emoji]128530[/emoji]

These hour episodes pass by faster than the 20 minute episodes.

Whole lotta build up, not enough action in many of em.

Kane himself has let the ratchet off four times this season, how much action do ya'll ****** want man :lol:. The show gotta be somewhat realistic

I'm really going to be mad if Leon ends up being off this show.  The reason why I like this show more than all the other hood youtube shows is because this show actually has characters other than the typical wolf characters that are Stick up kids/drug dealers/ drug enforcers etc. that just use guns and violence for their answer.  I like they have the scammers and instigators like Leon and Tai and Ray and Black to have some balance rather it just be shoot em up bang bang between different wolf types

I'm really going to be mad if Leon ends up being off this show.  The reason why I like this show more than all the other hood youtube shows is because this show actually has characters other than the typical wolf characters that are Stick up kids/drug dealers/ drug enforcers etc. that just use guns and violence for their answer.  I like they have the scammers and instigators like Leon and Tai and Ray and Black to have some balance rather it just be shoot em up bang bang between different wolf types

I agree

I think it would be dumb of them to eliminate that aspect of the show because a lot of crime is going that way now (scams) . At least in NY from what I see.

They use current events so im sure they will use this

http://nypost.com/2016/04/26/rappers-used-stolen-credit-cards-to-cheat-department-stores/

Back
Top Bottom