money and violence

I knew something was gonna be happen to Archie outside I thought it was gonna be one of the kids to he almost fought in the last episode.

Also Shane shoulda never tip/hint Ray killin Joe.. He shoulda just askin questions and kept it cool then got at him later!!!

You guys peep how throughout the whole series its always Rafe trying to give one of those learning lesson speeches to another character but this past ep they had Kevin Chiles owner of Don Diva Magazine give Rafe a life lesson speech for the first time

One of General and Fresh if not both are going to get bodied in the finale

Wonder if Rafe is going to take Jessica out thinking she lined him up for Choppa

Wonder which of 3 shooters will Shane shoot it out with in the Finale

You guys peep how throughout the whole series its always Rafe trying to give one of those learning lesson speeches to another character but this past ep they had Kevin Chiles owner of Don Diva Magazine give Rafe a life lesson speech for the first time

One of General and Fresh if not both are going to get bodied in the finale

Wonder if Rafe is going to take Jessica out thinking she lined him up for Choppa

Wonder which of 3 shooters will Shane shoot it out with in the Finale

For some reason, I see Kane bodying his baby mother's BF. I see dude seeing Kane in the streets and trying him, and Kane proceeding to put a bullet in his head

I would like to know why there aren't any sex scenes this season. I notice the strip club scenes, maybe next season, they can spice it up and throw a good Brooklyn Summer, box fan in the window, apartment sex scene

I would like to know why there aren't any sex scenes this season. I notice the strip club scenes, maybe next season, they can spice it up and throw a good Brooklyn Summer, box fan in the window, apartment sex scene
My guy tryna see Madison or Sophies cheeks :lol:

They should've at least shown Joe taking down the Spanish jawn, or getting top. He had to go out as Da Fapper.

Smh, Shanes last memory of his mans is of catching him beating off, Joe putting hands on him, and thinking he stole his money :smh: :rofl:

Edit:
They finally wrapped that boy Ty up.

Don't understand why Miz don't jus throw the ski mask on. Maybe they feel in order to send a real message they gotta b plain face. Interested in seeing where this goes.

Inheriting that debt opens mad doors. I see Miz getting in tight with the other cartel dude and him tryna get Miz to off Capone, or maybe he tells Capone and they off the other dude and Miz becomes a plug l

Last edited:
They should've at least shown Joe taking down the Spanish jawn, or getting top. He had to go out as Da Fapper.

Smh, Shanes last memory of his mans is of catching him beating off, Joe putting hands on him, and thinking he stole his money :smh: :rofl:

DA FAPPER :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They could show Choppa getting dome from Shay. She's the only chick in the show that's sprung over a dude. It could be a quick dome in the whip while he's blowing smoke type thing.. I mean he does treat her like one of those chicks he keeps around just to smash & stash.

They better not get rid of my boy Leon!!! 

The dude Choppa killed last episode, when did Rafe and Miz rob him? ive been trying to remember
Word Choppa got the best acting award in that last ep :smokin Also kinda wish Chase hit Tai with the high pitched whaaaaasup when Tai asked about him.

The dude Choppa killed last episode, when did Rafe and Miz rob him? ive been trying to remember

1st or 2nd episode. Rafe was going to sell Chopper a dummy brick if I remember correctly.

At the same time...i think Chopper was trying to rob Rafe, when Rafe came to his apartment to sell him the dummy. Choppa had his goons in his apartment...and was speaking Haitian-Creole....not knowing Rafe is Haitian. So Rafe dipped out on him or something like that.

Ooooooooooooh Sugar K.

They getting rid of everything that made the first season so dope. Leon. Grimey Tai. OG Chyna. Simping Cash. Mistah :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom