Money Mayweather Leaves No Tip on a $25K Bill

it depends on how you look at it.   i personally think it's petty to be fighting over trivial stuff like that in the first place.

but if your older and past all that getting into altercations stuff and you live in a conceal carry state like texas, and some younger cat wants to act like a knucklehead and try and fight, i can see the thinking of someone who doesn't feel like getting into an unprovoked fist fight and using his gun.

i wouldn't recommend it in a state like new york because the gun laws are way to strict, but in a state like texas, you could probably get away with it as long as you don't fire excessive shots. 

the appointment stuff depends on the barbershop i guess though.  i'm not really a fan of "appointments" at a barbershop,  its a freakin haircut, not a doctors visit, but like i said, it all depends on the individual location i guess.

All this. I'm old school, I ain't gotta throw them hands. Been there, done that.

@blaster - Nothing frail about me. I'm a heavyweight bro bro.
Fight/shoot over 10-20 bucks? Na, I said if someone steals off on me for getting my haircut ahead of them, I'm gonna fire him up. That's my legal right in Texas.

@timidtebow- it's not a fist fight if someone stole off on u. I wouldn't fight over a haircut, but if they got brave enough to swing, I'm not scuffling in a barber shop and destroying everything, I'm gonna pull out and exercise my right. Think what u want, but ain't too many ******* where I'm from.

Panda-[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nobody is getting shot because they skipped in line.

I never said I would kill the dude either, I'm sensible enough to take him out without deadly force. Just like I was instructed to when taking the c&c course.

Hold up :lol: You won't fight and "destroy everything" in a barbershop but you ready to shoot the place up if a dude swings on you?

To be clear I aint say nothing about a dude who "steals off on" you. I said you'd end up with an eye jammy :lol: They gonna stand right in front of you and do it. Not run up behind you or catch you unaware. There will be words before and if you don't want to listen that'd be the consequence.

There's countless times I've seen dudes both walk towards the empty chair while the customer just paid acting like they don't see each other only to stare each other down when they try to sit where they then let the barber decide who's up next based off of who was there first.

The routine usually is to be standing up to go next once the barber takes the toilet paper off around ya neck. Just so there won't be any confusion.

Last edited:
Zik- just shut up already dude. I know how to use a gun. I've been carrying a firearm for almost 10 years. One shot would be fired, and that's if the dude didn't back the **** up when I unholstered.

You're reaching too hard just for the sake of argument.

****** really ready to clap someone over a damn haircut
mean.gif

****** really ready to clap someone over a damn haircut :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] y'all got me rolling over here. Nobody is killing over a haircut. If someone assaults u over a haircut, it's your legal right to defend yourself where in from. ****** ain't dying over being skipped. It's the assault.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Zik- just shut up already dude. I know how to use a gun. I've been carrying a firearm for almost 10 years. One shot would be fired, and that's if the dude didn't back the **** up when I unholstered.

You're reaching too hard just for the sake of argument.
Bruh, you're whole thought process is stupid in this.

You gonna shoot somebody cuz they don't want to get skipped. After words would be had. Talking about you know how to shoot. You going to jail *****. Hands down. I'm reaching? Man what you think gonna happen once you reach to unholster? Dudes I'm talking about don't got holsters bruh :lol:

I can see it now though, "Texan On Vacation Hospitalized After Altercation In A Local NYC Barbershop"
What does "steals off me" even mean?
To just run up on somebody and punch them or to catch them unaware while you're face to face. It's a sneak move for the most part but already in a heated situation.

Last edited:

You gonna shoot somebody cuz they don't want to get skipped. After words would be had. Talking about you know how to shoot. You going to jail *****. Hands down. I'm reaching? Man what you think gonna happen once you reach to unholster? Dudes I'm talking about don't got holsters bruh :lol:

I can see it now though, "Texan On Vacation Hospitalized After Altercation In A Local NYC Barbershop"
To just run up on somebody and punch them or to catch them unaware while you're face to face. It's a sneak move for the most part but already in a heated situation.

My thought process is stupid? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at the irony.

U keep saying I'm gonna shoot someone because they thought I was skipping... I clearly said, if someone stole off on me. If they approached me, I would just tell him I had an appointment, if he couldn't understand, and decided to swing on me, I would defend myself.

And by the way, I'm not going to jail for defending myself in Texas. It's within my LEGAL right.

Sorry about the holster. Tomorrow I'll make sure I shove it down the front of my waistband, and tie it down wit a Gucci belt.

Texas on vacation in nyc? How dumb are you? I'm talking about this situation happening in Houston. I keep bringing up Texas laws, which clearly don't apply to NY. You can't even lawfully own a gun in NY right?

So how's my thinking flawed?

Just shut up and stop looking to argue.

Basically the whole hair cut thing has nothing to do with your statement. You're saying generally if someone attacks you a gun will be drawn.

No I didnt, that's why I asked. If where you get a hair cut you're worried about getting assaulted it's time to look for a new place. Just a thought

I'll make sure to set up an appointment at supercuts this week.
Give me a break blaster. I don't think I'm gonna get assaulted anywhere, I'm big enough to detour most, but I carry my gun EVERYWHERE. People wild out daily over here.

My thought process is stupid? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at the irony.
I don't think you know what irony is.

U keep saying I'm gonna shoot someone because they thought I was skipping... I clearly said, if someone stole off on me. If they approached me, I would just tell him I had an appointment, if he couldn't understand, and decided to swing on me, I would defend myself.
Yes this is stupid even if you are assaulted. Somebody punches you and you shoot them. That's called excessive force. You used a deadly weapon to attack them, not defend yourself. Your previous posts indicate the person punches you (stole off on) and you shoot them. You going to jail bruh.

Even dumber to think you'd still get your haircut after that :lol:
And by the way, I'm not going to jail for defending myself in Texas. It's within my LEGAL right.
That's

Sorry about the holster. Tomorrow I'll make sure I shove it down the front of my waistband, and tie it down wit a Gucci belt.
Don't really matter where you put it. You reach, they teach.
Texas on vacation in nyc? How dumb are you? I'm talking about this situation happening in Houston. I keep bringing up Texas laws, which clearly don't apply to NY. You can't even lawfully own a gun in NY right?
You quoted me. Maybe you didn't read my post.
So how's my thinking flawed?
If it happens in Houston, I don't see how the person that you just shot to wound them (cuz you know where to shoot somebody where they don't bleed to death) doesn't kill you in return.

Basically the whole hair cut thing has nothing to do with your statement. You're saying generally if someone attacks you a gun will be drawn.
This. Cuz I'm pretty level headed, I would try to diffuse ANY situation b4 using a gun, but if he hit me, it's a different story, because I already tried to avoid the situation at all cost

Zik- ur making urself look moronic.
You obviously know nothing about Texas law.

A dude shot at 2 guys (in the back) with a shotgun because they were robbing his neighbor. He killed one, missed one. He was instructed by the 911 operator several times, to not interfere, and wait for the police. his life wasn't in any danger... And he got off. (20 miles from my house)

So you're telling me that if someone assaults me then I can't defend myself? Ya, you're right bro, and the licensed instructors who taught me when & where to use a firearm properly... Are wrong.
U already insinuated u were from NY, so I wouldn't expect you to know how to handle a gun, or know what laws come with them.

This the last time I'll address u. U got it from here on out buddy.

Zik- ur making urself look moronic.
You obviously know nothing about Texas law.
This is what would basically happen when you try to skip:

You: I had an appointment @ 5

Customer: Well you aint skipping me bruh, and your watch must be fast cuz it's 4:55. Now go sit your *** down.

You: But.. but.

Then you don't do a damn thing. Sit down and read the 2008 October edition of Vogue.

You pull out any weapon before hand and you going to jail. Dudes wouldn't even have to swing on you if you tried to pull on that **** and if you did that's when you'd get hit but by the time you get/wake up that guy's haircut would be already cut and the next person you tried to skip would be in the chair.

Talking about you a heavyweight but ready to shoot somebody :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Zik - The crazy things is that it was just a few pages ago where you were claiming the points I was making had nothing to do with the topic. Now here you are talking bout barbershops and guns.

I don't expect you to accept it...but you gotta take the L on this one.

Back
Top Bottom