Money Mayweather Leaves No Tip on a $25K Bill

Go ahead and front bro bro.

Mane what the hell?

sup4.jpg

U the one takin selfies in ur draws, with a ugly chicks name tatted on u.
You went searching instagram for a dude with my NT SN and are now posting pics of him in his draws trying to say it's me. Talking about his ugly chicks.

I know you're feelings are hurt right now.

Well damn. What's going on up here.

I'm with hashus though on the gun usage though. I'm too old to be getting into fist fights with some goonie cat who doesn't know when to chill out and calm down.

Some dudes may get bold when strapped and act more aggressively since they hold the trump card, but personally I hope id never be in that type of situation where shooting would be needed.

Thank u homie. Young dudes will never understand this. I'm from an area where people die daily. I'm just trynna make it home to see my family.

Is Abel Motesepe one of your friends or something bruh? It's only a few outs for you here outside of suspect behavior.

You went searching instagram for a dude with my NT SN and are now posting pics of him in his draws trying to say it's me. Talking about his ugly chicks.

I'm emotionally stable bro bro. Just felt like roasting another one of NT soft serves who supposedly gives out "eye jammys"

I'm emotionally stable bro bro. Just felt like roasting another one of NT soft serves who supposedly gives out "eye jammys"
So you illiterate and emotional time to start being honest though. Your ignorance running rampant.

Be honest son how long were you on instagram searching for me? :lol:

3-5 seconds maybe. Typed it in, and u came right up.

Look at this pic I found of u at the barber shop. I know ur thinkin.... "Damn, that's already the 6th person that skipped me & got in the chair. I'm gonna say something one of these days"

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Zik is older than that Instagram dude
I honestly don't even need the NTers that know what I look like to speak against this nonsense.

I'm more amused dude searched instagram for a dude with my SN for internet laughs. Son really hurt cuz I told him he'd be laid out if he pulled his bull **** in BK. Now son getting sensitive about everything I've said :smh: Yet he's older with a family.

^please bro bro.

I told u that "u can have it" a few pages ago. And u insist on quoting me, and bringin up more dumb ****.

So, I decided to have a run at u, since u can't shut up.

Last edited:
Be honest son how long were you on instagram searching for me? :lol:

Look at this pic I found of u at the barber shop. I know ur thinkin.... "Damn, that's already the 6th person that skipped me & got in the chair. I'm gonna say something one of these days"

Sure bruh. I'm actually flattered you was this thirsty to send a jab. Been a while since I got someone so mad they went this far to retaliate.

What kind of barbershop has chairs like that? Fam this getting more suspect by the minute.

If this whole time you were talking about some salon you make appointments at then my bad.

The quality of NT roaster has degraded :rolleyes :smh:

^please bro bro.

I told u that "u can have it" a few pages ago. And u insist on quoting me, and bringin up more dumb ****.

So, I decided to have a run at u, since u can't shut up.
Cuz you a chump.

It's in your DNA at this point and you've basically put it on display.

I know it's all talk but shoot someone at a barbershop, try to hide behind Tx law, and now searching instagram for pics of me to feel better about yourself even if the pics aint me :lol:

Last edited:
Sure bruh. I'm actually flattered you was this thirsty to send a jab. Been a while since I got someone so mad they went this far to retaliate.

What kind of barbershop has chairs like that? Fam this getting more suspect by the minute.

If this whole time you were talking about some salon you make appointments at then my bad.

The quality of NT roaster has degraded :rolleyes :smh:
Cuz you a chump.

It's in your DNA at this point and you've basically put it on display.

I know it's all talk but shoot someone at a barbershop, try to hide behind Tx law, and now searching instagram for pics of me to feel better about yourself even if the pics aint me :lol:

Mad? Bro bro, I'm not the one typing paragraphs everytime I post. I'm burning sunset sherb, and getting teary eyed laughing at u. Lol

Last edited:

Be honest son how long were you on instagram searching for me?
laugh.gif

​
Why would my dude just be chillin at the barbershop with a bottle of crown though 
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
zik- this whole thing started because u said I would get an "eye jammy" if someone thought I was cutting them. No ones gonna drop me cuz I have an appointment. its yet to happen in my lifetime.

lets just agree to let it go, and stop spamming this tipping thread.

Back
Top Bottom