More Air Prestos?

TF still not formally dropped in UK!

How do they fit in terms of actually getting inside? My feet are pretty wide, obviously with neoprone you can just pull but I'd assume the TF material isn't stretchy

TF still not formally dropped in UK!

How do they fit in terms of actually getting inside? My feet are pretty wide, obviously with neoprone you can just pull but I'd assume the TF material isn't stretchy

Stick with your usual Presto size. These actually fit me a little wider than neoprene Presto's.

Really looking forward to the 2016 drops. I missed out the recent tech fleece drops due to finances, so I'm excited Nike isn't finished releasing Prestos.

That red/white pair especially intrigues me, as does the purple/orange. Anything in Phoenix Suns colors gets love over here lol.

got my tech fleece greys today, all the way from TEXAS nike. gonna keep me warm for the winter

Last edited:
Flyknit presto?

Chukka type silhouette would have made sense in the tech fleece pack for winter... don't particularly see the point in flyknit but I'm sure they'll be comfy

Told ya. :wink:

I can't wait to have the Shady Milkmans on my feet again!

I really hope this isn't the only Flyknit Presto offering.

They need to keep the OG silhouette. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of the butchering.

Still crossing my fingers for the return to iD.

Perfect consolation since i struck out on the racers. Now to decide which color to cop. Black or gray....

Atleast end is free shipping right? Or is it no tax
Both! I had to grab the Island Blues. Love this OG c/w. You just can't beat $118 with free shipping and no eu tax. By the way - the shipping is Fed Ex International Priority (normally 2-3 days to the east coast). Basically $2 under US retail (not including tax) - Yeah, end is awesome.

Last edited:
Oh its both? Damn maybe i should just cop both then cause i really like the techpack. Any word on it having a wider release here in the states?

Nice shot^
Wore mine all day yesterday and love how fresh they look.

I have a feeling the black white teal pair 2nd down on the left will be dope! And the shady milkmans are an instant grab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom