More Air Prestos?

Yeah I just remember the Sport gold or resin turq what ever you want call them HUAs frees for like 50$ on nike sportswear a few years ago.

Yeah I just remember the Sport gold or resin turq what ever you want call them HUAs frees for like 50$ on nike sportswear a few years ago.
Most of the Huarache Free's went on sale while I was working at Finishline. Wore them to work in because they were like $39 + 30% employee discount at one point. I should have stocked up though.

I don't think they will go on sale. Most likely Nike will just pull them off the site before they reduce the price. 

I NEED to grab the island blue soon because I feel like it won't be on NDC much longer
The Island Blues have been available for under retail on eBay for the past month or so. I got a pair (sz S) for $80 shipped DS last month. I'm hoping the same will happen for the Comet Reds.

The Island Blues have been available for under retail on eBay for the past month or so. I got a pair (sz S) for $80 shipped DS last month. I'm hoping the same will happen for the Comet Reds.
Good looks! I haven't been on eBay for a while because I was locked out of my PayPal for some reason. But I will have to check it out as long as I can use my debit card at checkout. 

Still looking for Brutal Honeys as well and I know there has to be a pair or two floating around on there.

I don't own either of these but was wondering what some of the thoughts were on sock darts vs. prestos. I like both models but can't get around to trying both on. Figured I'd ask here since the sock dart thread seems to have more of a hype/reselling feel in it lol

I don't own either of these but was wondering what some of the thoughts were on sock darts vs. prestos. I like both models but can't get around to trying both on. Figured I'd ask here since the sock dart thread seems to have more of a hype/reselling feel in it lol
Personally I LOVE both. I find myself wearing prestos more because for whatever reason I like the silhouette better. But I also only own 2 pair of Darts vs 4 pair of Presto. As far as comfort, both are great. I would give the slight edge to the Sock Dart. There seems to be a little bit more cushion... but the Presto is not too far off. The darts are also a tad bit lighter. Tbh you can't go wrong with either pair though imo.

Both silhouettes will be in HEAVY rotation this summer.

Last edited:
Personally I LOVE both. I find myself wearing prestos more because for whatever reason I like the silhouette better. But I also only own 2 pair of Darts vs 4 pair of Presto. As far as comfort, both are great. I would give the slight edge to the Sock Dart. There seems to be a little bit more cushion... but the Presto is not too far off. The darts are also a tad bit lighter. Tbh you can't go wrong with either pair though imo.

Both silhouettes will be in HEAVY rotation this summer.

Thanks! Pretty much what I imagined, guess both will become a problem for me as this Texas heat approaches lol

Not state side. You're best bet are those UK/euro boutiques that have 20-25% off every few months. For whatever reason some stuff just never goes on sale

Not true. I grabbed Island Blues off Barneys back in November for about $65 shipped. They might not get marked down on NDC but I wouldn't be surprised if they hit sale prices elsewhere.

Not true. I grabbed Island Blues off Barneys back in November for about $65 shipped. They might not get marked down on NDC but I wouldn't be surprised if they hit sale prices elsewhere.

But that was a special 40% off asale barneys was having on multiple shoes across all brands. And when that sale was over things went right back up to their regular prices If they didn't sell out. It wasn't a permanent mark down that came about because the shoes had been out for a while.

Aside from flash sales and the use of temporary discount codes the Prestos haven't been marked down at any major retailers yet.

Last edited:
Who thinks the Comet reds will go on sale in a month or so? I'm trying to wait it out.
The island blues are still retail as well.... what yall think?

I really want the Orange Monks, I've got no color scheme like it in my rotation.

They might but probably not the in demand sizes

The only new release i like is the camo but i dont think im copping it on retail.. OG colors hold more value for me..
i see what you're sayin. I was really around when the OG's came out, so I'm not big on holding OG over non-OG for these

Just copped the Shadys on NDC - it's been a while since I've copped a sneaker that quickly on NDC. Looking forward to finally having them!

Just copped the Shadys on NDC - it's been a while since I've copped a sneaker that quickly on NDC. Looking forward to finally having them!
None of the prestos have been selling out on NDC. They should all be pretty easy to grab. The Island Blue is still available in some sizes and those released months ago. That's why I haven't been pressed to buy any presto the day they release. Hope it doesn't turn around to bite me in the end. But people sleep on the Presto HARD

None of the prestos have been selling out on NDC. They should all be pretty easy to grab. The Island Blue is still available in some sizes and those released months ago. That's why I haven't been pressed to buy any presto the day they release. Hope it doesn't turn around to bite me in the end. But people sleep on the Presto HARD

You're right, it's bizarre the Island Blues (or Jack Mackrel's) have been sitting for months on NDC. I think most don't realize it's an OG color way. Honestly, it sitting is exactly why the U.S. market hasn't gotten a lot of Presto drops over the years smh.

That being said, I didn't want to miss out if the Shadys happened to move quickly like the Brutal Honey, Unholy Cumulus, and Trouble at Home colorways did, initially.

Back
Top Bottom