More Air Prestos?

Was just about to post that. I owned two pair of the Air Presto Gym when I was younger and I loved that sneaker and looking at it now I feel like Nike could run a retro.

Was just about to post that. I owned two pair of the Air Presto Gym when I was younger and I loved that sneaker and looking at it now I feel like Nike could run a retro.
:smile: I agree. Even the boot does not look bad at all. I can see myself wearing it.

If anyone is looking for a pair of the brutal honey's or island blues in size large, FAMPRICE (by 23Penny) has them both. $99 with free shipping.

I'm trying to decide between all-white Prestos and all white Adidas NMDs. All white NMDs look really good with with casual outfits

Considering getting my first pair. How do these fit usually? I'm a 9.5 in most other nike shoes.

local spot got the Flyknits and started selling them early but got in trouble. Saw them in person today. Pretty solid. Not sure how I feel about the ultra midsole until I try them on but the top will def needed to be folded down. They'll def be a great summer shoe when the TX heat hits.

local spot got the Flyknits and started selling them early but got in trouble. Saw them in person today. Pretty solid. Not sure how I feel about the ultra midsole until I try them on but the top will def needed to be folded down. They'll def be a great summer shoe when the TX heat hits.
T shirt sizing on them?

The black and grey that just came out are pretty dope! Thinking about pulling the trigger as well, but I just bought the black/grey fleece sock darts.

Def in love with my safari prestos, can't stop wearing them. Got a second pair for the future. 

Back
Top Bottom