More Air Prestos?

I'll try relacing them then, but they've currently feel worse the longer I keep them on.

Air Max 1s are pretty comfortable to me, but these feel about the same as AJ1s.
have you worn prestos before? Are these your first pair? Everyone's feet are different. Maybe you should try those new adidas's?

Like even with Huaraches, I think I needed to go a full size up because I had a size 11.5 to didn't fit comfortable until I ripped the insole out.

nerd.gif

need those olive acronyms in an XL to the UK for a good price

everywhere i look seems to be a bump, 1948 only have XXS bamboo left

Like even with Huaraches, I think I needed to go a full size up because I had a size 11.5 to didn't fit comfortable until I ripped the insole out.

Huaraches are known for it. I full size up with them too

VILLA has a good deal on a few prestos, grab 2 of them and get free shipping + 25$ coupon code for veterans day comes out to 114$ shipped for 2 pairs....for anyone interested in the essential colorways.

they're supposed to be a ful size difference.

Feel the same as AJ1's? :rofl:
i think homeboy trippin lol i never worn aj1 but i can imagine theyre comfort level is the same as a pair of regular dunks (lol what comfort?)

i think homeboy trippin lol i never worn aj1 but i can imagine theyre comfort level is the same as a pair of regular dunks (lol what comfort?)
Right?! lol Prestos are top 3 most comfortable sneakers I own & my everyday go-to

I would not say I wear any Jordan for comfort... more about the style

Where are all the Presto Greedy's for sale in a size 13? No consignment sites have these in stock, are people actually keeping these?

Where are all the Presto Greedy's for sale in a size 13? No consignment sites have these in stock, are people actually keeping these?

I WOULD SAY SO. IVE SEEN VERY FEW GREEDYS FOR SALE.

THERE IS A SZ.13 ON STOCKX FOR $250 IF YOU USE THAT APP.

Tan Utility joints will be had for the girl, have only seen them pop up on UNDFTD but I know NDC is coming. Need to finesse them for under $100 
nthat.gif

I usually like a snug fit on my shoes, but yeah, with the pair of Huaraches I had, I think size 12 is the way to go for next time.

Lacing them a little bit looser definitely helped for the Presto's though, felt a lot better on the last wear.

Back
Top Bottom