Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

RT is never really wrong for bad movies but can over hype good movies imo. Don’t let the DCEU fans tell you any different :lol:

Will never forgive those crictics that said positive things about IM3

THE worst MCU movie

but it’s funny listening to the rewatchables podcast and hearing roger ebert kill classics

I have a friend who watched it and said it was good. Mentioned the fatalities being crazy, and of course a setup for a sequel

Not sure RT can properly reflect the nuance of a fan film like this. I'm certain some legit bad movie elements will get a huge pop from the audience.

This franchise has been poor utilized and have left much to be desired. There's lots of fantastic potential here. I really hope they do this reboot well.

The only film I know Ebert trashed that everyone else liked was Die Hard.
Oh..I just recently saw a Top 10 reviews Ebert got wrong on YouTube. Almost makes you wonder how he got that gig.

Found it. Idk why they tried to be nice in the title.

I got my center seat tickets to see this on Friday in Dolby. I'll let y'all know what's really good. RT be capping sometimes.

The only film I know Ebert trashed that everyone else liked was Die Hard.

dude had some TERRIBLE takes.. I think he trashed The Godfather if I remember correctly

I mean we all have our misses.. but yea some of those ain’t looking pretty, looking back

yea RT can be a letdown sometimes, I fell for the Okie-Doke with No Country for Old Men

1619044147317.gif

Back
Top Bottom