Most clutch NBA player ever?

If you had to narrow it down to one player, who is the most clutch NBA player ever? I don't mean only buzzer beaters... It can be the most clutch shooter,clutch performer, or just a player that will take a team over and will his team to victory..... These are all the players I could think of....

Kobe Bryant

kobe.jpg

Larry Bird

larry_bird_245x325.jpg

Michael Jordan

6nrircx.jpg

Reggie Miller

Robert Horry

10horry.1.600.jpg

Jerry West

jerry_west_300_070308.jpg

Magic Johnson

magic_johnson.jpg

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

nba_dime_430.jpg

Well, you hit pretty much everyone and nuked your own post. But... as far as clutch in big games goes, Bill Russell:

p1_russell_getty.jpg

Ain't NO ONE touching MJ though.

I'd have to say MJ or Robert Horry.

Horry's shots occur at the most crucial time and that is during the playoffs.

Who the hell puts Fakers SG # 24 on a list like that?
And Robert Cheap Shot Horry? Give me a freaking break.

If your answer is anyone other than MJ, you are on drugs.

smh.gif
at Horry

Horry has never taken over a game. he gets a lucky pass with time winding down and then hits a big shot. MJ actually DEMANDED the ball every time in the 4thquarter, and kept hitting big shot after big shot.

and it wasn't just on the offensive side. he made many clutch defensive plays too. the Last Shot never would have happened if MJ didn't have thepresence of mind to strip the ball from Malone. the Bulls would have probably lost the game. i've never seen Horry or Kobe make a play like that on thatstage.

the only people legitimately in the discussion are MJ, Reggie, and Jerry West. and if you say West or Reggie you are wrong.

JRICH

SMH at u guys never mentioning this guy...how many clutch shots does he have to hit till everybody starts taking notice, hes been doing it ever since hestarted his career (see Sonics) and just hitting big shots time and time again, and who is ever going to forget the greatest buzzer beater of all time(Dallas)?

the picture obviously explains it all

capt.edbbcacbfdbc4e37a575c418c8dac893.magic_bobcats_basketball_nccb107.jpg

keep sleeping folks..hes a cold hearted killa
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom