Most clutch NBA player ever?

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

Originally Posted by 531

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

Originally Posted by Jules300

I dont see how you dudes are not even listing jerry west i mean the dudes Nickname is Mr Clutch come on

so is Acie Law...nicknames should have no reason on who is the best

your opinion doesn't count, first putting Jason Richardson in here and then dissing Jerry West.
indifferent.gif

I wasnt dissing Jerry West, i was just merely pointing out a flawed way of deciding who is the clutchest

if it makes you happy if i had a vote i would vote him executive of the year ANY YEAR
pimp.gif

If you couldnt see that i was joking about his nickname then your dumb * checks screen name........Figures*

In a one play situation its Michael because you cant get physical enough at the end of the game today to stay with him one on one. Give me a strong and comboguard who can defend Mike at the basket but doesnt inspire fear for Mikes Jumper and I will take take my chances.
You let him get to the basket and he will use his dumb hops and quickness to get a shot up and prob in. Make him take a contested jumper and it goes in 30% ofthe time. To me 30% on a jumper is better than a 100% chance of getting scored on or screwed by the refs.

In a quarter I want the best shooter but he needs athletic and ball handling skills. Reggie needed too much for a "superstar" to get open. In anideal world Reggie wouldnt have had the ball handling constraints he had and would be the pick here. But Reggie couldnt get around a low level HS guard. Moneywould dominate in this era but as the Pistons proved and the Knicks enhanced the feeling that if you can get close in athletic ability and exceed inphysicality you can contain him. MAKE HIM SHOOT DEEP. Kobe has the shooting and the athletic ability but he takes too many bad shots. Put a better athlete (andtheres plenty) and make him shoot. Magic would be my choice he can run at the beginning of the quarter then post up toward the end of the quarter. Make hisFT's and can get a shot above anybody who would be guarding him.

Back
Top Bottom