Most clutch NBA player ever?

How the #!!! does Marques Colston end up in every !%!+$%+ thread? This #@+% is annoying as #!!!.

Anyways....MJ all day everyday!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Who the hell puts Fakers SG # 24 on a list like that?
And Robert Cheap Shot Horry? Give me a freaking break.

If your answer is anyone other than MJ, you are on drugs.

KOBE KOBE KOBE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

you can point to that game winner in support of Kobe (in a series that the Lakers didn't even win)...

but Kobe was ABSENT in a Game 7 of the playoffs, that is NOT clutch and excludes him from this discussion. a clutch player would show up in a Game 7
While I agree with you, he was just trying to get his teamates going in the 2nd half.
Nnobody could have came back from that(defecit) by themselves.
But alas, that's not Kobe's game

If only people knew what exactly went on in the locker room in that game 7....

what happened? Not hating or anything I just am interested...... Because I was going for LA to win that series..... to think they were just one rebound away
tired.gif

depends where the game is being played....reggie was clutch at MSG...i dont think he played anywhere else as well as he did in NY

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

you can point to that game winner in support of Kobe (in a series that the Lakers didn't even win)...

but Kobe was ABSENT in a Game 7 of the playoffs, that is NOT clutch and excludes him from this discussion. a clutch player would show up in a Game 7
While I agree with you, he was just trying to get his teamates going in the 2nd half.
Nnobody could have came back from that(defecit) by themselves.
But alas, that's not Kobe's game

I'll bite, what happened Mr. Smart guy

I dont see how you dudes are not even listing jerry west i mean the dudes Nickname is Mr Clutch come on

Originally Posted by KMART81

1. Michael Jordan
2. Larry Bird
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Robert Horry
5. Isiah Thomas
I almost agree with this list but mines would be

1. Michael Jordan
2. Larry Bird
3. Reggie Miller
4. Kobe Bryant
5. Isiah Thomas

Originally Posted by Jules300

I dont see how you dudes are not even listing jerry west i mean the dudes Nickname is Mr Clutch come on

so is Acie Law...nicknames should have no reason on who is the best

Cats done forgot what "Clutch" means. Its not just the last shot but the performance the entire fourth quarter and what it took to battle back from adeficit. With that said...

http://
colstoneagles315.jpg

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

your opinion doesn't count, first putting Jason Richardson in here and then dissing Jerry West.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 531

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

your opinion doesn't count, first putting Jason Richardson in here and then dissing Jerry West.
indifferent.gif

I wasnt dissing Jerry West, i was just merely pointing out a flawed way of deciding who is the clutchest

if it makes you happy if i had a vote i would vote him executive of the year ANY YEAR
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom