Most overrated women (actress, musician, etc).

Begins and ends w/ Beyonce.

Not for nothing, but Kid Rock made a decent point....ol' girl been in the business for years and doesn't have a timeless hit. Crazy when you think about it.
Because all of her "hits" are THOT anthems. Once you turn 25 as a woman, Beyonce should not be in your playlist.

Not for nothing, but Kid Rock made a decent point....ol' girl been in the business for years and doesn't have a timeless hit. Crazy when you think about it.

Because all of her "hits" are THOT anthems. Once you turn 25 as a woman, Beyonce should not be in your playlist.
Tell that to the millions of women that do tho.

Even a few thousand men...

I mean i guess its da whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder thing.

But imo beyonce is fine lol

And i refuse 2 believe yall talk like dis among ya boys unless youre virgins. ( not judging tho)

I mean i guess its da whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder thing.

But imo beyonce is fine lol

And i refuse 2 believe yall talk like dis among ya boys unless youre virgins. ( not judging tho)
I had a Convo with my boys about this last year.

She is alright

Last edited:

:lol: at kid Rock saying this

Julia Roberts, JLo, Upton, Riri, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and Angelina

Last edited:
^^^
roll.gif

Did we mention Beyonce yet?  We did?  Okay, /thread.  

But yeah, VASTLY overrated as a singer.  

Overrated as a performer.

Yes, she's pretty damn attractive, but she just isn't the epitome of beauty that a lot of people make her out to be.  

I just don't get it and never have.  Truth be told, without Jay I don't think she reaches the levels of stardom that she has (and vice versa).  

Don't get on the **** train by trying to up Kid Rock and his SWS opinion champ.

Sometimes I think I'm spinning my wheels by addressing some of these. Comments, I forget that a lot of you guys are in your late teens/ early 20s.

But if a girl listen to/ enjoys Beyoncé, she's not wifey material?

And I thought I heard it all.

Back
Top Bottom