Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

The XXII that came with CDP are fire no one ever talks about them and there hard to find for a decent price online.

Last edited:
Olive 9's because back in when they came out in HS nobody liked em where Im from some people even got them professionally airbrushed black. And with that being said they are coming back out this november and I definitely want them. With the way fashion is there is much more to wear with them now then it was then. So yeah OLIVE 9's got my vote. 

I think a great one that goes under the radar is the Black/White I (CDP). An original colorway that was done pretty well in it's retro. Nice and simple.

Peapod 8's. Where I am they didn't get a lot of love upon release.

(not my pic by the way)

i get the feeling most people are just posting the corny releases that they got hyped into buying and now wanna say no one likes them cause they are "underrated", simply saying a piece of garbage is underrated is in turn over rating it

Last edited:
i get the feeling most people are just posting the corny releases that they got hyped into buying and now wanna say no one likes them cause they are "underrated", simply saying a piece of garbage is underrated is in turn over rating it
THIS 
mean.gif

XIV's are very underrated IMO.

As stated in the other just like this one, I would say the XIVs... Ive balled and worked in these and theyre still truckin lol... Copped the Last Shots 2x, clown me but, I buy what I like not cause of hype

I would include the 14s and the 2s in this discussion as well.

I'm surprised at all the mentions of XIV's. People usually get nuts for these
Maybe its a regional thing, but OG colorway XIV's are hardly underrated in NYC. People on this board were def hyped for the previous (non-2012) last-shot release. And when the White/Black came out in 2007 everybody and there sister had them

Same goes for the New Love I's. I dont remember anybody sleeping on these when they dropped. And you cant find them now.
But its sorta in the eye of the beholder I guess. What's underrated to one man, is overrated to another.

For me, although its far from my favorite J, I always liked the Black XX3. It was well designed and had an innovative, classy look. One of the last Jordan's that lived up to the legacy IMO. I think if MJ had actually worn these people would appreciate them more

Last edited:
I think the Military Blue 4s are the most underrated J's, I love mine! There real slick looking I get allot of compliments on them and the 06 military's were my first pair of J's. I'm now wearing my 2012s because my 06s no longer fit me. I'm wearing mine for the 14th time tomorrow.

didnt all those just come out except for the citrus 7s?

Citrus VII's is the only J's I think looks good with the contrast stitching. Still looking for a decent pair of those.

IX's get my vote for most underrated J's. Flint IX's, Cool Grey IX's, and Low Blue Pearl's IX's are amongst my overall favorite J's though.

Back
Top Bottom