Mother's Day Restaurant suggestions....

Dagggg came in here thinking you had some suggestions and was sharing!
smile.gif

Nah but really... guess it depends on where you are located or how far you want to travel. More importantly any allergies or food preferences to consider....chicken, beef or seafood?

OR YOU CAN JUST... fix up the pad, set-up the table nicely and cook a nice home made meal! Probably be more appreciated it too (and healthier, cleaner, andless expensive). I dunno.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Dagggg came in here thinking you had some suggestions and was sharing!
smile.gif

Nah but really... guess it depends on where you are located or how far you want to travel. More importantly any allergies or food preferences to consider.... chicken, beef or seafood?

OR YOU CAN JUST... fix up the pad, set-up the table nicely and cook a nice home made meal! Probably be more appreciated it too (and healthier, cleaner, and less expensive). I dunno.
Yeah you could go with the home cooked meal, Just print out some fancy dinner recipes, off of google, hit the Grocery store, and Cook Up, ordepending on what your pockets look like, due the Fine Cuisine thing at a upscale resteraunt, its tons of em, in DC.

Google is your friend Bruh!!

The Capital Grille is
pimp.gif

The thing is, we usually take my mom out for the meal...in years past we have done the Ritz (brunch) at Tysons and also Carlyle over in Shirlington....justlooking for some new ideas

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by Deuce King

For Mother's Day I will be taking my mom to Fogo De Chao most likely.
chima > fogo de chao.

trust me.

http://chima.cc

Thanks for the advice. I will check out Chima sometime this summer. I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with Fogo De Chao my first few times there andhave no complaints at all, especially with the food. Hopefully Chima can either match that or exceed those expectations.

no doubt. imo the flow chart is as follows...

chima > texas de brazil > fogo de chao > greenfield.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The Capital Grille is
pimp.gif

The thing is, we usually take my mom out for the meal...in years past we have done the Ritz (brunch) at Tysons and also Carlyle over in Shirlington....just looking for some new ideas

true that, ritz is nice, tower club in tysons corner also......

My family does Mother's Day breakfast.... we traditionally go to The Front Page up in NW... Buffett in the morning is on point...

Back
Top Bottom