Motivational quotes to keep you going.

635f975618fb85d496024d5704e2d42db8a55bf8c40c9f8eda3b0e3db2a2fcb0_1.jpg

Reworded a little by me, a quote from the book I'm currently reading called The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco

"The road to success isn't a straight and smooth tree-lined street with white picket fences and children swinging on tires hanging from oaks trees. It's a dark, deserted, unpaved road strewn with potholes that forces change and evolution. If the road trip to success were easy, wouldn't everyone be successful? Expect a price to be paid. Expect risk and sacrifice. When you hit the first pothole, know you are forging the process of your unfolding story. Success demands sacrifices that few make, to resolve to live like few can"

My Kindle shows I've only read 10% of the book so far but I've already noticed my views on success and wealth creating has changed a lot for the better. Excellent read so far

Last edited:
Haven't posted on Niketalk in probably years but frequent this thread on a regular basis. Started a blog about 3 years ago and probably took 90% of my material from this thread. All quotes are handwritten by me. Check it out at rustybriefcase.wordpress.com

Had a lack of self esteem recently. Got waitlisted at my top choices for pharmacy schools today and yesterday amongst other things.

Have to be honest, it sucks.

Had Panda Express today and got this.

Out of all things, a Panda Express fortune cookie cheered me up. :lol:

For anyone out there who is struggling in life, you aren't alone. Don't lose faith. Keep grinding.

Had a lack of self esteem recently. Got waitlisted at my top choices for pharmacy schools today and yesterday amongst other things.

Have to be honest, it sucks.

Had Panda Express today and got this.

Out of all things, a Panda Express fortune cookie cheered me up. :lol:

For anyone out there who is struggling in life, you aren't alone. Don't lose faith. Keep grinding.

I know the feeling. Except instead of waitlisted I got rejected from all my top 3 schools I wanted to attend. Keep your head up! You will get accepted.

Back
Top Bottom