Motivational quotes to keep you going.

I can no longer obey; I have tasted command, and I cannot give it up.

Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.

The word impossible is not in my dictionary.

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide.

Imagination rules the world.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Being Alone and being Lonely are two different things. You can be one, but you dont have to be the other.

Pursuit must become your daily routine, not a New Year's resolution or once-a-year sport. It is a constant exercise in listening, learning, preparing and acting

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Pursuit must become your daily routine, not a New Year's resolution or once-a-year sport. It is a constant exercise in listening, learning, preparing and acting

# That's the truth!!

You all laugh because I'm different, I laugh because YOU'RE ALL the same

pimp.gif
 Forgot about this one.

Originally Posted by Rocky437

You all laugh because I'm different, I laugh because YOU'RE ALL the same

pimp.gif
 Forgot about this one.

this is crazy...i wrote something like this in my lyrics the other day...this one "stands out"...

When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.

We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.

For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Back
Top Bottom