Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

There are no classes in life for beginners: right away you are always asked to deal with what is most difficult.

pimp.gif

“Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.

this quote for all my bball players or athletes in general "Failures in empty gyms in the summer lead to successes in packed gyms in the winter"

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by FOG

249720_204302436272773_100000790548766_481058_621568_n.jpg
pimp.gif
thank you. brother

Ah...i hate this thread. I click on it feeling terrible and it can't help but make me feel a 100x better.  This is one of the most legit, realistic examples of limiting your beliefs. Shizz ahha.  I have no excuse now...AGAIN.  This thread is the good kind of crack ahha.

There is no difference between synthetic experience and physical experience. Live it synthetically, and you will live it physically.

Just being busy is not going to make you successful. Instead of merely using up time, find a way to create real, desirable value with the time you have available.

"In order to be brave, you must first become afraid.

For true courage lies in the overcoming of fear, and not in its absence."

Misfortune is difficult when you’re living through it. Yet as you do live through it, you build strength, experience, and determination

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by FOG

249720_204302436272773_100000790548766_481058_621568_n.jpg
pimp.gif
thank you. brother

Ah...i hate this thread. I click on it feeling terrible and it can't help but make me feel a 100x better.  This is one of the most legit, realistic examples of limiting your beliefs. Shizz ahha.  I have no excuse now...AGAIN.  This thread is the good kind of crack ahha.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Instead of seeing yourself as a victim of your troubles, realize that as of now, you are very much a beneficiary of them. Though the pain may be deep, the power is even more profound.

Girl the way you movin' got me in a trance
Dj turn me up ladies this yo jam (Come on)
Imma sip mascato and you gon' loose them pants
And Imma throw this money while you do it with no hands
Girl drop it to the floor I love the way yo booty goooo
All I wanna do is sit back and watch you move and I'll proceed to throw this cash
no joke, no hands on the tread mill keeps me going

Back
Top Bottom