Mouthy Teen Shot In Head After Confrontation With Gunmen‎

I almost got shot at a party before I got my license to carry and such.

My cousin got in a fight with some random bloods who showed up just to start %@@$. As me and my 3 boys are running back from my car to end any possibility of my fam getting jumped, we see the dudes in question running towards us trying to get to their car and leave after the initial scuffle.

Gun pointed directly at me, I hear "_ back up if you don't wanna get popped" from a kid no more than 17 with a revolver in his hand. I moved the %*** out of the way.

And that's the story of how I didn't get shot. See gun, move. She didn't deserve it but she easily could have avoided it.

I almost got shot at a party before I got my license to carry and such.

My cousin got in a fight with some random bloods who showed up just to start %@@$. As me and my 3 boys are running back from my car to end any possibility of my fam getting jumped, we see the dudes in question running towards us trying to get to their car and leave after the initial scuffle.

Gun pointed directly at me, I hear "_ back up if you don't wanna get popped" from a kid no more than 17 with a revolver in his hand. I moved the %*** out of the way.

And that's the story of how I didn't get shot. See gun, move. She didn't deserve it but she easily could have avoided it.

Originally Posted by vezon

Why would you even confront him? Should of just dipped like everyone else
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sayin' 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

she put the gunman in a catch22.

if he didnt, he's a punk.
if he did, he's a punk.

she was the catalyst for her own murder.

my lil sister is 6 and she knows when to shut the +@%% up.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

she put the gunman in a catch22.

if he didnt, he's a punk.
if he did, he's a punk.

she was the catalyst for her own murder.

my lil sister is 6 and she knows when to shut the +@%% up.

Back
Top Bottom