Mouthy Teen Shot In Head After Confrontation With Gunmen‎

DAMN RIGHT it's her fault. Whose fault is it? The rapist? Why didn't others at the party get raped? Because it was her fault. She put herself out there and now she has to pay for it.

No one cares about looking good or dressing well. Look where being pretty got her.

If I attended parties with people older than me, I made sure it was a type of party where I didn't have to worry about getting raped. My parents made sure #*$% was correct before they sent me out the house.

She is the one to blame here, brah. Yeah it's sad, but she isn't innocent in any shape or form.

fixed

DAMN RIGHT it's her fault. Whose fault is it? The rapist? Why didn't others at the party get raped? Because it was her fault. She put herself out there and now she has to pay for it.

No one cares about looking good or dressing well. Look where being pretty got her.

If I attended parties with people older than me, I made sure it was a type of party where I didn't have to worry about getting raped. My parents made sure #*$% was correct before they sent me out the house.

She is the one to blame here, brah. Yeah it's sad, but she isn't innocent in any shape or form.

fixed

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I don't understand why yall saying she was mouthing off and talking smack to the shooter?

She was asking the shooter not to hurt anybody. If I was at a close family/friend party I wouldn't hide and duck and let someone close to me get shot. I would ask dude to chill too ..
I'm pretty sure she wasn't saying "ummm, guys can you like please stop shooting?"

how do you know? unless you were there you dont know.
Reading comprehension guy, I don't know, and never said I am 100% sure that's what she said. But from that article trying to justify her approaching dudes that she grew up with all brothers and is outspoken, I can derive that she is not the please and thank you type. Not justifying her getting shot but we all know these type of girls.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I don't understand why yall saying she was mouthing off and talking smack to the shooter?

She was asking the shooter not to hurt anybody. If I was at a close family/friend party I wouldn't hide and duck and let someone close to me get shot. I would ask dude to chill too ..
I'm pretty sure she wasn't saying "ummm, guys can you like please stop shooting?"

how do you know? unless you were there you dont know.
Reading comprehension guy, I don't know, and never said I am 100% sure that's what she said. But from that article trying to justify her approaching dudes that she grew up with all brothers and is outspoken, I can derive that she is not the please and thank you type. Not justifying her getting shot but we all know these type of girls.

i dont think anyone in here is taking anything away from the gunmen, there a dispicable person and i hope they get caught....but to say the girl wasn't partly to blame is just plain stupid.

i dont think anyone in here is taking anything away from the gunmen, there a dispicable person and i hope they get caught....but to say the girl wasn't partly to blame is just plain stupid.

I can picture all of these NT'ers with their Supreme t shirts and 500$ Nikes living in Daddys crib in the suburbs saying this young girl deserved to get shot
30t6p3b.gif

Some of ya'll sicken me .

No one deserves to get shot in the back of the head over words. Especially a little girl.

Tax dollars ? The F yall talking about ? For all you know that little girl had a job of her own and was paying taxes herself. For all you know she was a straight A student . Get off your high horses , youre not special because you pay taxes
laugh.gif

I can picture all of these NT'ers with their Supreme t shirts and 500$ Nikes living in Daddys crib in the suburbs saying this young girl deserved to get shot
30t6p3b.gif

No one deserves to get shot in the back of the head over words. Especially a little girl.

Tax dollars ? The F yall talking about ? For all you know that little girl had a job of her own and was paying taxes herself. For all you know she was a straight A student . Get off your high horses , youre not special because you pay taxes
laugh.gif

she put the gunman in a catch22.

if he didnt, he's a punk.
if he did, he's a punk.

she was the catalyst for her own murder.

my lil sister is 6 and she knows when to shut the +@%% up.

if he did, he's a punk.

Women should know their place!
I hate it when I bust out my gun in public and start shooting in the air and someone tells me to stop. I have no choice but to kill them!

Tell me, how am I supposed to go home and face my friends when they ask me why I let a 15-year-old girl speak up without killing her? I'll be the laughing stock of my neighborhood. "There goes Wally-Sissy-Pants, too scared to kill 15-year-old girls!"

frown.gif

(to be clear, yes, we all wish the girl would've avoided the situation. but there is NO moral equivalence and NO responsibility whatsoever on the girl for what happened.)

Women should know their place!
I hate it when I bust out my gun in public and start shooting in the air and someone tells me to stop. I have no choice but to kill them!

Tell me, how am I supposed to go home and face my friends when they ask me why I let a 15-year-old girl speak up without killing her? I'll be the laughing stock of my neighborhood. "There goes Wally-Sissy-Pants, too scared to kill 15-year-old girls!"

frown.gif

(to be clear, yes, we all wish the girl would've avoided the situation. but there is NO moral equivalence and NO responsibility whatsoever on the girl for what happened.)

Originally Posted by likethematrix

if he did, he's a punk.

And that's what it came down to,she said something to the dude that would make him look like a punk if he didn't do anything and he'd also be a punk if he hit or shot her. 
You can't win in that situation and the dude was already not thinking straight for already firing shots in the air. The gunman takes most of the blame here of course but 'ol girl should still take a little of the blame for sort of instigating it.

Notice she was the only one who got shot,everybody else knew to disperse from a situation like that. Hope she recovers and learns from this experience to just keep your mouth quiet and walk away in situations like this.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

if he did, he's a punk.

And that's what it came down to,she said something to the dude that would make him look like a punk if he didn't do anything and he'd also be a punk if he hit or shot her. 
You can't win in that situation and the dude was already not thinking straight for already firing shots in the air. The gunman takes most of the blame here of course but 'ol girl should still take a little of the blame for sort of instigating it.

Notice she was the only one who got shot,everybody else knew to disperse from a situation like that. Hope she recovers and learns from this experience to just keep your mouth quiet and walk away in situations like this.

I read the girl knew the shooter which is why she intervened. Either way, things like this shouldnt happen... Its a damn party. Makes me nervous to raise children in this society.

I read the girl knew the shooter which is why she intervened. Either way, things like this shouldnt happen... Its a damn party. Makes me nervous to raise children in this society.

Originally Posted by NooEra

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Fam, she was 15. She can't get a job in NYC unless she's being paid under the table.

if he did, he's a punk.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Fam, she was 15. She can't get a job in NYC unless she's being paid under the table.

if he did, he's a punk.

Didnt realize you couldnt work in NYC at 15 . I was getting checks from Shaw's at 15
laugh.gif

Still thats beside the point . How was dude in a catch 22 ? You're saying he would have looked like a punk had he not shot her?
roll.gif
No one who is really about that life worries about 15 year old girls running their mouths. There is no catch 22. Just a loud mouth girl who didnt know any better and a punk %@% dude with a gun.

30t6p3b.gif

Didnt realize you couldnt work in NYC at 15 . I was getting checks from Shaw's at 15
laugh.gif

Still thats beside the point . How was dude in a catch 22 ? You're saying he would have looked like a punk had he not shot her?
roll.gif
No one who is really about that life worries about 15 year old girls running their mouths. There is no catch 22. Just a loud mouth girl who didnt know any better and a punk %@% dude with a gun.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
It is an absolute Catch-22....if you are "about that life" you got NO regard for anyone else's well-being or your own. 

He shoots her, he's a punk because he could have easily walked away....he doesn't shoot her, he looks like a punk (to his boys) for letting a 15yo girl pop off at the mouth to him....

Back
Top Bottom