Movie Scenes that make you sick/uneasy?

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

And I can't believe someone said Jason Bateman from Smokin' Aces. Not because he is my favorite actor, but that was the only good part of the movie. He was absolutely hilarious. What about it makes you sick?
Wrong actor. He meant

In irreversible after he raped the chick when he started beating her face in
smh.gif

The rape scene itself made me sick to my stomach and even a little dizzy. So did the rest of the movie. Dude's face getting beat in by a fireextinguisher after he had broken another guy's arm by using his knee to bend it the wrong way at the elbow were both realistic looking scenes.

Like the other person, I can't stand rape scenes so this movie was horrible for me.

In Bruges actually had a graphic scene, but it's only up momentarily and isn't gruesome enough to make someone queasy, I bring it up only because Iwatched it tonight and was surprised by how real they made his body look (no spoiler?).

I watched Alpha Dog a month or two ago and felt a high amount of tension leading up to the kid's murder. I'm not sure I would have felt the same wayif he were an adult. Kids are definitely more sympathetic figures.

I've heard of a handful of these movies (Ken Park, Bully, Ichi the Killer, etc.) and I don't plan on seeing them. Irreversible and a couple of otherhorror movies have made me swear off watching these types of flicks. Like alcohol, I just don't feel good consuming this stuff anymore.

Let me remind people that graphic scenes, be they sexual or violent in nature, are prohibited on NT so don't link us to or embed any inappropriatevid's.

Thanks.

I forgot...

Dead Presidents at the end when Chris Tucker was dead with the needle in his arm...eyes were like...white or something.
sick.gif

Eerie stuff with him alone at home with only the TV as light with Marvin Gaye in the background. The whole ending of that movie was horrible.
smh.gif

in ichi the killer he cuts off his own tongue
pimp.gif

and a gangster cuts a chicks nipple off with a razorblade
sick.gif

the evil "little penny" looking dudes from tales from the hood

and the scene where dude loses his arm in requiem for a dream
and when the kid in fresh gets stuck under the cars tire, and then gets shot
eek.gif

Running Scared... when that kid hides in the back of the van.. and the couple takes him to their place.... then you see the shadow of that chick....

American History X curb scene. I saw it once and can never see it again.

I agree Hostile had a bunch of nasty scenes.

Killa Season with the two girl transporting the drugs that was so nasty.

holdenmichael wrote:

I watched Alpha Dog a month or two ago and felt a high amount of tension leading up to the kid's murder. I'm not sure I would have felt the same way if he were an adult. Kids are definitely more sympathetic figures.

I'm with you there, I felt
frown.gif
for the kid forreal.

Apocolypto when dude gets attacked by the jaguar was
laugh.gif
and
sick.gif

In Bloodsport when Chong Li breaks dudes leg and they show the bone pop out.

In Planet Terror during the exam of that infected guy when they show his tongue
sick.gif
, and if you see the pictres in the background of the infected soldiers
sick.gif

I'm surprised no one said the Exorcist, when I was a kid that messed me up big time when she started throwing up and contorting her body.

Poltergeist when dude drinks the worm in his beer.
sick.gif

The end of The Fly when dude is completely unrecognizable was just disgusting.

And I can't even attempt to watch Passion Of The Christ again, the whipping scene had me
mad.gif

In Shottas where Mad Max cuts dudes head off
sick.gif
that scene just makes mekinda sick. Movie is still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Running Scared... when that kid hides in the back of the van.. and the couple takes him to their place.... then you see the shadow of that chick....

awesome scene

The scene in Saving Private Ryan when the two soldiers end up fighting and rolling on the ground and the american gets stabbed all slowly and the german issaying "shhh." And that bum with all the ammo is just chilling with a gun outside the door, bothers me in so many different ways....

Originally Posted by Emsterr

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

High Tension
The Hills Have Eyes

And I can't believe someone said Jason Bateman from Smokin' Aces. Not because he is my favorite actor, but that was the only good part of the movie. He was absolutely hilarious. What about it makes you sick?

eek.gif
i swear i was the only person on the planet to ever see this movie...because whenever i ask people if they have they give me the look like "i've never even heard of that movie...
indifferent.gif
"

is that the movie like in europe and dude comes to the house and kills everybody who drives that beat up truck? in the beginning hes in the truck and it lookslike hes gettin some domage by a chick then he throw out the head? lol. sick movie
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

awesome scene
yeah one of the craziest parts in the movie.... paul walkers wife was baaaaddddd

i just seen Pans Labyrinth for the first time this weekend. this seen made me cringe. check out the movie when possible, pretty good .....

i remember seeing Demoltiona Man with Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes when i was a little kid. The part where he stabs dudes eyeball still makes me sickto this day.
sick.gif

Saw 1.......where he is cutting is ankle. It still brings a pain in my leg everytime I see it....

Robocop - Murphy's death.

I've seen the behind the scenes footage and I know it's a dummy, but I still feel really uneasy watching that part.

American History X- where the dude has his mouth on the curb. My teeth hurt just thinking about that.

Bout it- where P is telling his mother that his brother was killed. The acting was just horrible.

Back
Top Bottom