Mr. Gaga Exposed

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big $*$!%*+ deal.
- L8d Gaga <3>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]where is this from? i gotta dude who's in love w. chick/man[/color]

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big $*$!%*+ deal.
- L8d Gaga <3>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

wheres this from?

Originally Posted by doosta45

wale smashed?
lmao wow
smh.gif

imagine wale goin in, bout to take her clothes off
"damn girl you make me beat around the bush just to beat around ya bush."
"Umm wale my bush is "integrated""
"
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
im
sick.gif
out."
I dont think wale is that dumb lol

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

what the hell so she/he is a hermaphrodite??? Wow I never really knew who Lady GaGa was that ya'll were making posts about but some of ya'll who wrote that you would smash are probably regretting it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same here, I had no idea who he/she was but read posts NTers made about smashing

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom