MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

Back in the day, the show was about house drama first, while the challenges were secondary. There were almost entire episodes of house drama, with little focus on the challenges. In the last five years, or so, it flipped to focus more on the challenges and less house drama. Now, the pendulum has swung back. The only constant is that people whine about the show, no matter what style producers choose.

The cast and the drama in the house is garbage

Before they had real good cast with hilarious drama that was intense and real at times.

The freckle girl being yelled at is not drama. That was pathetic.

I'm watching but no offense, this show sucks right now

The drama is garbage tho.
Simp goes home because of his girlfriend back home.
Whole lot of she said she said nonsense between nany and camila.
Freckles trying to get camila as a partner for rivals 4

Its a problem when you fast forward through a majority of the episode and next week looks like more garbage with smashley and the gremlin getting into over who knows what uninteresting crap.

Because that was never a thing in the past? The majority of house drama is based on he-said-she-said nonsense lol.

The cast and the drama in the house is garbage

Before they had real good cast with hilarious drama that was intense and real at times.

The freckle girl being yelled at is not drama. That was pathetic.

I'm watching but no offense, this show sucks right now

See, i disagree. I think this season is pretty good so far. It feels more old school than anything recently.

The Tony argument is funny because aside from all his Real World ex problems, son never paid his bill tab. That s_ was actually a topic of one whole episode, Tony not paying for the damn drinks.

Because that was never a thing in the past? The majority of house drama is based on he-said-she-said nonsense lol.

Like zyzz said before that drama went somewhere that resulted in some lulz or got real.
That trash between nany and camila was literally just a waste of time filler.

I think some of you have rosey colored glasses about the old challenges. Go rewatch them, the drama is the exact same stuff you are getting here.

The only key difference is there used to be actual drama between the guys which helped push a couole seasons along. CT va the JEK alliance, Wes vs. Kelly, Wes vs. the House. But the guys don't beef anymore since the majority of dudes are on Bananas' sacks.

As opposed to sending 2 more ppl to replace them?

How is it easier to send 2 ppl home at the drop of a hat half way around the world while you're bringing 2 more to replace them than it it's to send 1 home and replace with 1 other?

Well, that's not what I said at all lol. I said it's easier to just send a team home than it is to just send one person home and scramble to find a replacement teammate. A replacement who has to make some sort of sense in the theme of the season.
You have to follow through with what they actually do.

They don't just send the team home, they bring in replacements. So how exactly is it easier to send one person home and replace them. As opposed to sending 2 ppl home and replacing them with another team of 2? :nerd:

I already addressed the keeping with the theme of rival you brought up. You're the one that brought up meaningless things like "drop of the hat" and "all around the world". What exactly didn't you say?

What I said the first time really isn't any different :lol:

Last edited:
I actually thought the "drama" was hilarious. its exactly the same **** its ever been. except we were invested in those characters because they had history. and clearly they needed a filler episode because of the unexpected departures.

wonder who the replacements are. other forums got the whole show spoiled, idk if i should venture

watching the aftershow. this amanda chick is pretty funny. straight bullied camilla off the stage. i just noticed shes not too bad looking either

Back in the day, the show was about house drama first, while the challenges were secondary. There were almost entire episodes of house drama, with little focus on the challenges. In the last five years, or so, it flipped to focus more on the challenges and less house drama. Now, the pendulum has swung back. The only constant is that people whine about the show, no matter what style producers choose.

:rofl:
Damn bruh, had to put some truth out there did you

Who was whining about the show back when it was Kenny vs. Wes with happy *** Tonya being around?

If anything when it comes to whining, complaining, or criticizing, dmbrhs dmbrhs will be around to defend the producers of this show no matter what as if he's one of them or on the payroll.

Last edited:
watching the aftershow. this amanda chick is pretty funny. straight bullied camilla off the stage. i just noticed shes not too bad looking either

Far away she looks real good, hair, face, and chest but when she does that up close interviews... :x

I kinda like that she's a nurse. Wouldn't look bad in a nurse costume. Maybe even a real nurse uniform of scrubs and crocs.

Aside from the freckles i dont see the problem. Those arent even that bad. Her whole defensive attitude is uncalled for tho. Then joking about camillas age like everyone dont get older. And she not about to be doing this for as long as mtv gives her exposure

Last edited:
Her attitude is so ugly. Seems like the type who would go to a funeral and then start threatening the dead person.

Her attitude wasn't THAT bad. Reilly & Tony, the two biggest ***** in the house came for her. Then nosey Camilla came running in. So homegirl pulled out the verbal shotgun.

She knew what it was when she came into the house. It was either be a quiet pawn or ruffle feathers.

You have to follow through with what they actually do.

They don't just send the team home, they bring in replacements. So how exactly is it easier to send one person home and replace them. As opposed to sending 2 ppl home and replacing them with another team of 2? :nerd:

I already addressed the keeping with the theme of rival you brought up. You're the one that brought up meaningless things like "drop of the hat" and "all around the world". What exactly didn't you say?

What I said the first time really isn't any different :lol:

They have replacement teams ready, cause format wise they can just bring any rival pair in if they have 1-2 replacement teams on-call, rather than have 1 "rival" replacement for each individual player. If they didn't have teams ready to go, they probably would just find a random filler in person for the quitters/injured.

I find it to be more fair and easier to just have replacement partners ready.

These teams aren't losing challenges cuz they're rivals. They're losing cuz they suck and would lose regardless. The rival schtick is just potential ammo for them to say horrible things about each other in confessionals and to their faces when they lose or get sent to an elimination.

To me most of that drama would still exist cuz partners can grow to hate each other if they keep losing. Avery and Leroy were a formidiable team and was pretty obvious he dropped any animosity for her now that they were partners. So in a caseike that it ain't hard to team her up with somebody else she had an argument with.

Should've shown Ashley's cheeks.

simone jelly that Ashley is getting action and not her even though she's offering.

Back
Top Bottom