MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

espn reporting that Dave Mirra suffered from cte. Not surprised but sucks that this happened to him.

Is that the kid who didn't skydive?

Might be the most beta male ever casted.

Shows you how good it is to be a skinny dude. He still piped Briana and Nicole.

Young skinny dudes (C) Louis CK

Last edited:
Yo, first ep jessica was telling tony all the girls in their room got boyfriends so they won't be getting with him. Couple episodes later she talking bout how her bf is horrible and she's smitten by tony. A non-scumbag person would break up before going on the show. She'll be the cara maria of this season except her bf won't get on the show threatening to kill people.

i can see where it will be hard to maintain a relationship tho. i didnt even remember her being on that many challenges tho..

plus mtv know what they doing im sure they interviewed her and was like sooo whats up with your b/f

Tony claiming that RW is harder than Are You the One because "when you're broke you can't pick up a bar tab"
roll.gif

So real worlders pay for their drinks?

This amanda girl is mixing up being strong with being a c-word. Making everyone hate you is just dumb. She looks pretty good until I saw all those freckles.

They want people to go to the hospital every season by always having these high fall challenges.

So this ep was a good example for why there should be less AYTO ppl in the show.

:lol: @ that one lame stopping his partner from wanting to leave but one call from his girl made him ***** up and leave with the quickness.

:rofl: @ the fights with Camilla and Tony not changing how he talks to women at all.

Jessica in one breath not liking how Tony talks to women saying she don't want to be around him but still being around him :lol:

This girl amanda is the worst. Why she crying when she starts everything? I don't feel sorry for her at all with that sob story. Her cleavage game on a hunnid though. Probably wears double sided tape and pasties for all her dresses.

This season has been entertaining cause of the AYTO folks. Adds a new flavor and dimension in the house. Tired of seeing Camilla & Nany fight then make up.

Nicole is doing everything to make sure she gets called back. She's so cognizant of the camera. Anyone else peep her look uo and smile at the camera when she kissed Nate? I wouldn't be shocked if she gave up the draws to guarantee a storyline for herself.

I'd definitely take Nicole to the movies, until she puts that Face on and I'm like nah.

I like Amanda's freckles though @shogun  She probably has the heaviest I've ever seen which is a bit of a shock, but Frecks do it for me. I'm in.

"Dario's fat self can't even get on the first one, come on man we gotta work on these things"
laugh.gif

Bruh, they can't even put a show out where we get through a Challenge and an Elimination in the same show, to much side shice. This is a terrible watch, no fluidity man, at all. I'm out until I can binge.

I'd definitely take Nicole to the movies, until she puts that Face on and I'm like nah.

I like Amanda's freckles though @shogun
 She probably has the heaviest I've ever seen which is a bit of a shock, but Frecks do it for me. I'm in.

I'd probably get used to the freckles but her personality is ugly. No need to prove she's tough to everyone but then cry about it 5 minutes later. She's good for some aggressive prone-bone position thrusts and some missionary to see those nice freckled boobs move around.

you damn right they threw in a bomb when they threw in nicole :x

good lord these ayto kids are annoying and they wasted like half the damn episode on their garbage :x :smh:

at least freckles put a paw on the Camilla

still not understanding how **** with a y isn't censored?

jessica has standards :rofl:

so now both averey and brianna are ******* gone because of their pos ******* sorry excuses for ******* teammates? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

should have spit in that ******* ***** face.

couldn't have imagined I would be more interested in watching this season's real world over the challenge.

and next week is ashley vs jasmine 2.0?

done, this season is trash.

Back
Top Bottom