MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

I always wonder how I'd be on these shows. Who I would get along with, who I'd despise. Its one thing on the outside looking in, but you never know who you might connect with when you have all that time getting to know people. Id like to say id keep my head, but how they feed all that liquor, I dont know what would happen.

Im out of shape and married though, so it's not as fun to think about. :lol:

Last edited:
That house gets nasty and dirty AF. I had roommates who were slobs in college but these fools are next level slobs.

That house gets nasty and dirty AF. I had roommates who were slobs in college but these fools are next level slobs.

If no one cleaned up those eggs that Tony smashed all over the place :x :x :x

If Sarah is the definition of average then Jenna just got downgraded to just white girl

We've already talked about Sarah is Average. not denying that at all. but her personality and the positiveness is a big plus in my book. you can have your "dimes" one mans is guaranteed to be sick of their ****.
but sarah hasn't displayed any qualities in a woman I dont like yet.

she got a little fatty on her. she got a strong jaw line but she is def not Ugly...

Y'all in here hyping up Jenna? :lol:

I usually ignore cuz I can remember these chicks names unless yall post pics but I remember Jenna off that description.

She really don't look that good or is all that good of a competitor but y'all can beast over anything given the scraps the Challenge provides.

I still :rofl: @ TJ playing Jay constantly for not finishing that final.

You've got to have the most horrible taste in women I ever seen on NT.

Type of cat that wants to do disgusting things to the fattest Westbrook but sits here and fronts on Jenna talkin bout she don't look that good.

Master Elbows Too Pointy over here...

On another note...can we talk about how good them white pants looked on Cheyenne?

Last edited:
Y'all in here hyping up Jenna? :lol:

I usually ignore cuz I can remember these chicks names unless yall post pics but I remember Jenna off that description.

She really don't look that good or is all that good of a competitor but y'all can beast over anything given the scraps the Challenge provides.

I still :rofl: @ TJ playing Jay constantly for not finishing that final.

You've got to have the most horrible taste in women I ever seen on NT.
I feel the same about you.

You're in to basic broads and love to hype and overrate them.

I find it pitiful.

Master Elbows Too Pointy over here...
That's never been my thing. Stop lying and overexaggerating cuz I don't have the same poor taste that you do.

Can't knock my varied tastes in freaking women when you in to the bland *******.

Last edited:
That challenge and elimination was messed upnendurance wise. Doing all that in like a 30 hr period is crazy.

How to survive a challenge was hilarious and entertaining.

Forgot Johnny and Camilla hooked up that much in the beginning.

CT still denying Chauvon :rofl:

Acting like a "beast" over Jenna is below you, like she's Mellissa McCarty or something though...a bit whatever man, to me

I'd smash Mellissa McCarty on the low though,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom