MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

This blind soccer elimination was so damn dumb. They run out of ideas so decide just to pick a stupid one.

The reason they've had to stretch the season out is because of all the teams sent home. They have an episode order to fill with MTV. Hell, they even brought BACK one team to make it work lol. You can complain all you want, but they've sent more teams home than every before and have to make up for it somehow.

The reason they've had to stretch the season out is because of all the teams sent home. They have an episode order to fill with MTV. Hell, they even brought BACK one team to make it work lol. You can complain all you want, but they've sent more teams home than every before and have to make up for it somehow.
Oh we know Producer
happy.gif
, we've watched.

Still sucks all the same.

Oh we know Producer:D , we've watched.

Still sucks all the same.

Except this season has actually been pretty good, all things considered. They've heightened the house drama because of the departures. People whined in recent seasons over lack of house drama. House drama came back in place of it, and people whine about the lack of challenges. This thread can't make up its mind. The show is what it is.

Wasn't saying the show sucked (thought it does), was saying it sucks the way the layout is, no matter the reason.

You're making excuses for something that is their fault.

:lol: :smh: When you gonna stop caping for Bunim/Murray?

We going to act like the 3 on the boat wasnt the best combo we can see in a bikini

Sarah's buns in the water was in natural slow-mo. Jiggly buns, IN.

Hit the brewind just to make sure that was Sarah.

Last edited:
All day!!!!

People can hate her all they want she wifey for me.

If i was in the house shes the first id approach...
(Unless coral was there ofcourse...)

She is def the baddest.

I can't stand her though. She's too happy and full of too many ooh's and ahh's. 

I'd fall asleep on her cold booty though keeping it warm with my duck beard

Back
Top Bottom