MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

What was the name of the black dude that was gay or bi that looked like the less in shape Leroy?

Think his dad was a pastor :lol:

That he banged or got banged by dudes came outta nowhere.

I forgot how name, I remember he played LB at Texas Tech tho.

He was a starter too :smh: He was pretty much Michael Sam, before Michael Sam. He should have used MTV to become Tim Tebow for the gay community.

He seemed soft on the show. I guess it was because he was going through some things within himself. I expected more out of him, him and Tyrese made football players look bad.

He was a starter too :smh: He was pretty much Michael Sam, before Michael Sam. He should have used MTV to become Tim Tebow for the gay community.

He seemed soft on the show. I guess it was because he was going through some things within himself. I expected more out of him, him and Tyrese made football players look bad.
him and tyrie were the worst.

searched the challenge on youtube to get into an old season and went with inferno 2. i legit dont remember a thing about that season (dont spoil it) so its like i'm watching it for the first time. i forgot the boi karamo was actually on a challenge 
laugh.gif
 I think this is the one where Abram gets it in with veronica and rachel 
pimp.gif
 also pretty weird seeing dave mira 
frown.gif

heres the full season if anyone wants to join: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpzO1I4SNDPXrt2YHngLmIPyNzY9iU5Bb

searched the challenge on youtube to get into an old season and went with inferno 2. i legit dont remember a thing about that season (dont spoil it) so its like i'm watching it for the first time. i forgot the boi karamo was actually on a challenge :lol:  I think this is the one where Abram gets it in with veronica and rachel :pimp:  also pretty weird seeing dave mira :frown:

heres the full season if anyone wants to join: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpzO1I4SNDPXrt2YHngLmIPyNzY9iU5Bb
Nice. Just sucks that I can't watch full screen on the PS4

I thought Marlon was decent but I might be remembering wrong. Didn't him and that guy who was missing his hand do really well in their challenge together? I think they were rookies at the time and either made it to the end or made it really far.

Tyrie was *** though. Tyrie and Ty.

I thought Marlon was decent but I might be remembering wrong. Didn't him and that guy who was missing his hand do really well in their challenge together? I think they were rookies at the time and either made it to the end or made it really far.

Tyrie was *** though. Tyrie and Ty.
I beg

Same thing I was thinking. Marlon did pretty good with his partner and reached the finals I believe

flat out forgot Jamie and miz did a challenge...

am i the only one who use to think Tonya was cute tho.. :nerd::nerd:

thanks for the youtube link

What was the name of the black dude that was gay or bi that looked like the less in shape Leroy?

Think his dad was a pastor :lol:

That he banged or got banged by dudes came outta nowhere.
Marlon? Dude was weak as hell man :lol:

he never looked big enough to play LB

he never looked big enough to play LB
Should've been a WIDE receiver

I beg

Same thing I was thinking. Marlon did pretty good with his partner and reached the finals I believe
Doesn't change the fact he takes **** in his *** and still confused
MTV-Challenge-Marlon-reacts-to-Knights-distasteful-joke.jpg

ofcourse the Angel Chung was on good guys.

forgot Dave Mirra was the original host (RIP)

I forgot about Tina too. she was basically what camilla is now.

btw JODI was the chick i was talking about that went to the same gym as me in my town. forgot all about it

Yo Hulu and Amazon don't show any challenges that don't have TJ as a host. Tryna buy gauntlet 3 and "not available" :stoneface:

ofcourse the Angel Chung was on good guys.

forgot Dave Mirra was the original host (RIP)

I forgot about Tina too. she was basically what camilla is now.

btw JODI was the chick i was talking about that went to the same gym as me in my town. forgot all about it
Jodi. :evil: Colie too :pimp:

forgot about Robins Tig Ole Bitties...

damnit man i have work early A.m. i mabout to binge watch this tho

Back
Top Bottom