MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

MTV should just start auditioning people for the rookies on the challenge. AYTO people are trash and you'd prolly get more people who want to compete.

I feel like you're just underestimating the Challenge. It's like how the Average Joe thinks he can score on a fringe NBA player.

What? How you gonna compare these random competitions to the nba? These ain't the olympics. Not like this show requires you to be an elite athlete.

I feel like you're just underestimating the Challenge. It's like how the Average Joe thinks he can score on a fringe NBA player.

No. It's not lol. All of these people are below-average/average joes who got picked to portray even more obnoxious versions of themselves on TV and get paid (somewhat) for it . Far from trained athletes.

Last edited:
The idea that it seems easier than what it actually is. You're assuming folks aren't competing simply because they are trash rather than giving credit to the challenges itself.

Lol rookies will mess around and be crossfit athletes tearing the "vets" to pieces

I tried and can't get in to it at all. They even had the nerve to even have a Big Brother after dark show and it's just one boring cock tease. No sex, no hook ups. Softcore pron is better. Just 2 hrs of boring ****.

Shows like that befuddle me that they've been on air for like 20 years :smh:

Love me some Julie Chen though :evil:

You're not really gonna get much of the spicy stuff on that show, if that's what you tune in for. That stuff usually happens more frequently on the overseas versions. It's more about how people manipulate each other and compete while supposedly being isolated from the outside world, who in turn watches it from every possible angle. One major difference is it's live and more interactive with viewers (if you shell out the duckets for the 24/7 live feeds).
Yeah but to me when the competition is so wback m you have to at least have some real confrontational drama or sex to spice things up.

That's why I'm not in to it. The core part of it is just not entertaining.

on Ep 10 of 16 on the Inferno 2
Some notes

Rachel is by far the #1 Bunim/Murray Chick of all time.
period.

If Landon is the #1 competitor of all time
Mike(miz) is Def #1b.
#3-5 is still a toss up,
Abraham and Derrick in their prime were killing it
CT may be in that top 5 possibly 2.
(we are talking all time now)

I forgot how much of an Instigator Tina was. she is just a loud mouth .. I think Aneesa replaced her exact character. (although Tina was low key killing it in some competitions)

Dan easily brought the LULZ every episode. biggest queen on the show.

Every season did Tonya dirty. Like she just wanted to be accepted and they would $# on her so bad.

Vernoica was hot but annoyed the hell out of me.

Darrell stayed about that action!
Brad was Schizo.

tonya was so conservative but a cute snow bunny when she was on real world. Maybe it was an act, I dunno. Sad to see how things went downhill for her after that show.

How didn't I know that?

Watching now :evil:

Edit

Oh wow she had like a mini career where she was doing actual movies :lol: The types where they don't show penetration and she ain't giving sloppy bjs.

Last edited:
tonya was so conservative but a cute snow bunny when she was on real world. Maybe it was an act, I dunno. Sad to see how things went downhill for her after that show.

She was always a little "touched". All that aside, I still would've... (No Kenny/Evan :smh:). Hope she's better off now though. Some of the baddest ones ended up slipping through the cracks after these shows. Word to Svetlana's sexy ***.

she's had a super rough childhood tho. she was a product of foster homes and abuse and all the. so honestly doing something as mentally draining as the challenges and real world. then have people messing with on top of that. she was always one straw from breaking

she's had a super rough childhood tho. she was a product of foster homes and abuse and all the. so honestly doing something as mentally draining as the challenges and real world. then have people messing with on top of that. she was always one straw from breaking

Yeah, Tonya was one of those people who should have never been on reality TV. It was such a toxic environment for her. There was a BS Report a number of years back where Bananas said they had a cast photo shoot in the morning, and Tonya was already so drunk at 10 am they had to hold her up in the photo.

MTV-Challenge-Marlon-reacts-to-Knights-distasteful-joke.jpg
When Knight imitated Marlon blowing someone
laugh.gif

Someone described him perfectly when he said the guy was a real life Cartman.

Watching this for the first time, I don't recognize many people so far. Cheyenne fine as **** though, and Many is still looking good. Dollar General Megan Fox is meh

Back
Top Bottom