MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

Yeah they probably should've just had a Fresh Meat 2 instead of all of these AYTO ppl.

I just
mean.gif
when I saw the replacement team. Had me like WHO?
I bet most of the cast was like WHO??? but relieved because they didn't get a CT or Abram dumped on them 
laugh.gif

Yeah they probably should've just had a Fresh Meat 2 instead of all of these AYTO ppl.

I just :smh: when I saw the replacement team. Had me like WHO?

There already was a Fresh Meat 2 which shows how much a fail that concept was :lol:

I just :smh: when I saw the replacement team. Had me like WHO?

There already was a Fresh Meat 2 which shows how much a fail that concept was :lol:
:lol: I probably watched it and just didn't pay attention to the title. A title like that didn't matter as much cuz it just means new ppl. Only when they directly affect the theme is it's memorable like The Island.

Just do a Fresh Meat 3 then.

They really need to get risky and bring in all those RW candidates they wouldn't give a real shot. Not cuz they're boring but cuz they're dangerous and a little crazy :lol:

The AYtO kids don't bother me because they bring a fresh air to the house. I was so tired of seeing Jasmine, Jonna, Devyn, Jemmye,Anessa and all those other washed up veterans on every challenge. It was aways the same cast minus a few.

Just give us kenny and evan back. Theyve served their time
this. was watching some older challenge a while back, these dudes are hilarious. they add a lot to the show

wes's conspiracy theories when those 3 teams went to dinner 
roll.gif

this. was watching some older challenge a while back, these dudes are hilarious. they add a lot to the show

wes's conspiracy theories when those 3 teams went to dinner 
roll.gif
when the chick was like "i think we're putting too much thought into this" and wes goes "are we...?" i was dying 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thinking back on it I understand Wes' paranoia because the last season he was on they had the losers house where all the losers competed against each other. He finally got rid of Bananas only for him to come back and have Wes get eliminated. It was foul.

:rofl: @ ashley tellin ol :x face to piss in her pants and moaning during the challenge

briana :evil:

they really replaced a legend like averey with this are you the one garbage? :smh:

wes gave jasmine 2.0 a torn butthole? :x

Last edited:
:rofl: @ ashley tellin ol :x face to piss in her pants and moaning during the challenge

briana :evil:

they really replaced a legend like averey with this are you the one garbage? :smh:

wes gave jasmine 2.0 a torn butthole? :x
The more I think about it the more it seems weird TJ just said you guys get a special dinner with 2 other teams just cuz they're a replacement team

He's cancelled eliminations before though.

Aint mad at Wes at all for being paranoid :lol:

Last edited:
Lol @ simone falling for wesm.. def a chick use to getting attention. She must be getting 0 in the house right no

The more I think about it the more it seems weird TJ just said you guys get a special dinner with 2 other teams just cuz they're a replacement team

He's cancelled eliminations before though.

Aint mad at Wes at all for being paranoid :lol:

I'm glad they're mixing it up a bit. Also, I think it's dumb to fly out a replacement team, only to send them right home. Especially considering they're rookies. If they want to groom talent, having them go straight home isn't the way to do it.

I have no clue who these AYTO people are.

Wes telling Simone to her face he wasn't attracted to her :lol:

Ashley moaning :lol: and what was with Corey's looks.

Some people don't need to drink. Her partner should have stepped in early. She's trying to make sure she gets on other shows though.

And the more Challenges you've done, the higher the vet minimum.

Anyway, Leroy confirmed on Twitter what I suspected: sciatica. When he described to the doctor his symptoms (pain running from his lower back down to his calf), I knew what it was. They called it a spasm on the show, but it's far worse. I doubt he hammed it up just to go home early. His gig in Vegas will still be there lol.

Muscle spasms can cause sciatica.

I had a muscle strain(tear) in my back and it was literally some of the worst pain I've ever felt. I could barely walk and it went from my back to my legs. I forgot what I was given, percocet or vicodin.

verizon is so weak. Why would they take the 2 most recent episodes off on-demand? I never even saw the 2nd ep available but saw they took off the 3rd episode. I can't even watch on their website because my login info won't work and these fools never replay the damn episodes on the channel. SMH.

^ relax b, you're not missing anything inportant this week.

Go catch up on veep and house of lies instead.

I missed the last 2 eps. The preview for ep 3 looked like it was lit or at least starting to smoke.

Dammit. Why my bae Averey gotta go? This sucks. Hope my other bae Briana gets eliminated in this ep.

How is blinky eyes nicole dissing the guy by saying she didn't make out with some prison guard.

Jamie went from boring herb to life of the party. Ashley's face is on that accelerated aging program. :x

Some people are getting no camera time thus far. Dario, who I thought showed promise last season, has been MIA thus far.

Jenna, when they're not forcing her to act stupid, is actually pretty funny when she is shading Vince.

Camila byke next episode. :smokin

Ashley looks like the hottest and most fun stripper / hooker in a small town that might do meth that you see in movies / tv shows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom