MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

Dont have cable been watching the episodes on youtube. Channel got taken down :smh:
Still havent seen this weeks episode

Theo :smh:

Not surprised at all that Mike would say something racist.

Jordan probably still mess with him after that too. :stoneface:

Show never did deliver on that Tyara and Kim beef. Guess that **** was fake too like her accent.

Yea you could tell early on that it was an old, barely legitimate "beef". The producers were grasping at straws trying to get that to work.

Last edited:
Show never did deliver on that Tyara and Kim beef. Guess that **** was fake too like her accent.

Yea you could tell early on that it was an old, barely legitimate "beef". The producers were grasping at straws trying to get that to work.
Yeah, **** like that really comes down to how recent the beef is or how serious it is. They aint never scrapped over it, nobody got stabbed. I don't even think anybody even threatened each other's lives.

They basically being adults and if print each other while That's has time to be childish with Theo and the girls. If anything she got some mini- revenge by making it so Kim has the least camera time of anyone on the show. Cuz it aint like Kim has anyone to book up with either.

Damn Episode Descriptions just ruined next week's episode for me :smh:

Farewell Mike

I read the ep description and it didn't indicate that but we probably read different descriptions.

**** him though.

Ep sounds like the obligatory topical story about black ppl though.

I read the ep description and it didn't indicate that but we probably read different descriptions.

**** him though.

Ep sounds like the obligatory topical story about black ppl though.

The after show description, they're going to be discussing it

"Show up first day with MCM bookbag with ya fly on"

"Cry about being broke the rest of the entire show"

I had broke dudes. :smh:

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA, yeah son. Crying about his struggle all the time. You a grown *** man, keep that **** inside and deal with it off camera. He need to smash that ***** that's throwing it at him.

I was weak over Mike's jail story and ****. My man said I did 15 days and was threatened with rape. His boy straight laughed.

Back
Top Bottom