MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

Man these ****** *******. Who sits inches away from someone talking **** about each other? :lol:

Both of them with the lamest jabs at each other that instigate nonsense. All this personal family **** but you want put a drunk ***** in his bed. Then to go home over some bull **** like that?

Theo should've at least rocked his jaw a couple of times.

C'mon now. Kass is buns. Theo a lame.

Wow this has been a real lame season. Only reason I keep watching is them being in my hometown which has sure transformed since the initial seattle season but that's another story. Kaasius story always the same talking about his son and not feeling bad for theo. Meanwhile Theo seems to have anger problems and holds a grudge.

I like how Theo likes to say when things go left in need to just distance myself from that man.

*Things go left*

*Proceeds to engage with that man*

:lol: Can't take his own advice.

Masserobbie is a cornball but seems like a great friend with a good head on his shoulders

Anika hasn't done anything all season besides streaking

Where's Kim?

Tyara needs to leave already

Kass has a drinking problem, the producers are making him look crazy with his edit. Always crying about his son just go home and be a dad

Damn they sent my boy Theo home :smh:

Last edited:
If you can't find the humor in how trash and imbecilic these bafoons are, then that's on you.

Guess so cause this last episode was just another addition to tha trash pile.

That hugging match was garbage, should have either sent them both home or left them both there, Theo still crying over this man that has now ****** you over on two occasions and now the ugly duckling regrets the ******* she was doing for tha last couple episodes :rolleyes

Crazy how :x this show has gotten since Portland which itself wasn't that great besides averery.

I missed the last ep, but I had a question about Theo. He keeps saying the expulsion and lost of scholarship ruined his chances in the NFL because he went from a D1 school to like a community college or something. Was he really that nice in college? Has anyone seen his highlights?

I look at him and not to be funny, but I don't see him really being a top prospect. Maybe I'm bugging, but I just wanted your thoughts.

Also, even if he was as nice as he says couldn't he have done other things to be seen by league? Like IFL or something?

Last edited:
^ He clearly hasn't stayed in peak shape. Some other ppl have doubted his talk about his chances. No highlights have been posted. I think one poster who went to the school or looked it up and said he wasn't even starting yet.

He either is delusional about his chances or he is telling the truth. Either way I ain't hear anything about an injury so he must not be that ambitious/confident or took a huge blow to his ego or something to just give up. Every year thousands of talented players try to get in to the best D1 schools and then a shot to the NFL if not through the draft then by other means. Doesn't seem like he tried arena, interational, or any other avenues to get in the NFL.

Where's Kim?

Tyara needs to leave already
Kim was with Katrina wearing that creepy mask scaring ppl in the confessional. One of them being Tyara.

Weirdly enough, I checked for next week's ep and apparently Tyara finally confronts Kim (this is either forced or bad editing) but then something else comes up.

Last edited:
Yea seems like if Theo had any real potential back then he could have went to a CC/JC with a decent program to get back to D1 the next year. Dude just seems to think Kassius is the reason for his failure and doesn't seem to have the drive. They played that beef out for 3/4 of the season so at least next few eps probably won't keep dragging it out.

It was also weird that Mike wanted to leave that fast, I'm thinking there was more to it that they didn't show.

Got sent home cause you got in a shoving match with your cousin :smh: :lol:

Lmfao. Theo was like "he keeps taking my opportunities from me."

Nah, B. I'm statrting to see a pattern and the common denominator here is Theo's stupidity. Dude stays playin victim. He's clearly delusional about everything. He seems to be blowing his own opportunities.

Then in that confessional he's said something like, "my family member who I love and woman who I got love for.... blah blah." They both stay disrespecting you and you love them? T, straight told him she wants nothing to do with him and his response was, "well, that's you". Dude got too many issues.

Yea seems like if Theo had any real potential back then he could have went to a CC/JC with a decent program to get back to D1 the next year. Dude just seems to think Kassius is the reason for his failure and doesn't seem to have the drive. They played that beef out for 3/4 of the season so at least next few eps probably won't keep dragging it out.

It was also weird that Mike wanted to leave that fast, I'm thinking there was more to it that they didn't show.

Yea I want to know what the truth was with Mike

He dipped with quickness

MTV fake.. how u gon have a seaaason called "bad blood" and not expect there to be fisticuffs....

yea i unerstand the rules of no fightiing for other seasons but cmon you gotta bend a little...

lol at rob. sucha cornball but i can accept it. dudes got a good heart....

semi smashable chicks this season

Theo a cornball man. Black dudes on rw stay embarrassing us. They need a real one in one of these houses. I can tolerate uncle Tom dude from last season > lame theo, emotional kass, gay will.

All these smash able girls in the crib and these dudes shoving each other. Me and my Cuz would've said f that Lil rift let's knock down all these thotties.

Theo a cornball man. Black dudes on rw stay embarrassing us. They need a real one in one of these houses. I can tolerate uncle Tom dude from last season > lame theo, emotional kass, gay will.

LeRoy was that last one and that was 2011 :smh:

All these smash able girls in the crib and these dudes shoving each other. Me and my Cuz would've said f that Lil rift let's knock down all these thotties.

I'm still trying to figure out why Kass ain't smashing the one joint that's all over him. Should have been taken care of that, she throwing it at him. He wanna cry and act like he the only person in the world with a ****** kid.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out why Kass ain't smashing the one joint that's all over him. Should have been taken care of that, she throwing it at him. He wanna cry and act like he the only person in the world with a ****** kid.
Baby girl making it obvious she want d and he too busy acting like somebody forced him to be there.

I don't think ole girl is feelin him like that? Ya'll talking about the Black chick with braids right?

Back
Top Bottom