MTV Video Music Award 2015

Terrible show. Only award show I'm looking forward to is the BET hip hop one in Atl in October.

And that's only if they let Fututr have a 15 minute set.

That would be "LEGENDARY"
roll.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

wait are you being sarcastic?

If yall can't see why a long Future performance, in Atlanta...while Future is one of the hottest artist in the game, with a number of bangers in rotation....at an award show catered to the very demographic that listens to his music would be epic.....

Then idk what to tell you.

If yall can't see why a long Future performance, in Atlanta...while Future is one of the hottest artist in the game, with a number of bangers in rotation....at an award show catered to the very demographic that listens to his music would be epic.....

Then idk what to tell you.
tell me that you know nothing cause future sounds like he is gargling russell wilsons ball sweat

id rather see andre perform hey ya for 15 minutes 

Didn't watch none of this ****. But I did see the clip of Nicki going at Miley. Bravo Nicki.
Kanye has always been searching for white acceptance. Reason why I've never been a fan of that **** as *****. That's why he get so hurt when he don't win their awards. But, he stay showing up. Then, you have black platforms supporting him, and he never shows up. His response " but, it's not _____ (enter white platform)." I would never respect or support him. Jamie Foxx told a story about Kanye basically telling him that he won't feel like he's "made it" untill white folks support him. Dude is a clown.

You better watch what you say ese.

Future's fifteen minutes of fame is in his last minutes. He's a gimmick rapper. Srs

Man if that. Dudes in here idolizing silk da shocker caliber rappers :smh:

Wassup wit you though?
Are you trying to be entertained or you just trying to stand up there and look down at all entertainers?

Everybody always say how these shows never give the people what they want and Future Trump IS what's poppin right now.
Belee dat fellas.

Yall realize you sound like your parents right now.
Talking bout Andre...go wash your face, b.

Im still laughing at the fact that people feel as if Niki did something for racial equality like nah fam that **** directly affected her so she spoke its that simple what Miley said about her rant wasnt far from what everyone else against the rant was saying and as far a hrr being the face of twerking you have to keep in mind thats coming from the same standpoint as the rest of the entertainment media we all know it was nothing new but when she did it at the award with Thicke it was all over as if it was a new craze what did you expect

Im still laughing at the fact that people feel as if Niki did something for racial equality like nah fam that **** directly affected her so she spoke its that simple what Miley said about her rant wasnt far from what everyone else against the rant was saying and as far a hrr being the face of twerking you have to keep in mind thats coming from the same standpoint as the rest of the entertainment media we all know it was nothing new but when she did it at the award with Thicke it was all over as if it was a new craze what did you expect

Wassup wit you though?
Are you trying to be entertained or you just trying to stand up there and look down at all entertainers?

Everybody always say how these shows never give the people what they want and Future Trump IS what's poppin right now.
Belee dat fellas.

Yall realize you sound like your parents right now.
Talking bout Andre...go wash your face, b.

These dudes are just clueless honestly. I've been in clubs recently that dedicat a good 30 minutes just to Future songs. Old and new. Imagine a set with:

1. Commas
2. Real Sisters
3. Trap N's
4. Blow a bag
5. Where ya at (brining drake out)
6. March Madness to close out the set.

The crowd would go crazy. And that's just his new **** lol.

These dudes are just clueless honestly. I've been in clubs recently that dedicat a good 30 minutes just to Future songs. Old and new. Imagine a set with:

1. Commas
2. Real Sisters
3. Trap N's
4. Blow a bag
5. Where ya at (brining drake out)
6. March Madness to close out the set.

The crowd would go crazy. And that's just his new **** lol.

Drunk and high people like when loud music plays at a club?? Yo, he da bestest ebah

Last edited:
This is a new mentality. We not gonna control our kids with brands. We not going to teach low self esteem and hate to our kids. We're gonna teach our kids, that they can be something. We're gonna teach our kids that they can stand up for themselves. We're gonna teach our kids to believe in themselves. If my grandfather was here right now, he would not let me back down. I don't know what I finna lose after this. It don't matter though, because it's not about me. It's about ides, bro, new ideas, people with ideas, people who believe in truth.

the grandfather part got me choked up when i read this in my own voice.... for all intents and purposes, my grandpa raised me 

Back
Top Bottom