MTV Video Music Award 2015

future sucks. gimme outkast and old luda (fro wig) for 15 min and I'm gucci.

The irony is outkast messes with Future

Yall forget future from the dungeon family lol. Everybody got a lane. Yall are lost if you can't see why a Future set at the Bet Hip Hop Awards in atl would be epic.

Future n hologram Gucci the whole show would make me happy

Yea isn't Future like Big Boi or Big Rube's cousin or something :lol: ? I know he's related to some Organized Noise affiliate, not sure who. Makes sense though

The irony is outkast messes with Future

Yall forget future from the dungeon family lol. Everybody got a lane. Yall are lost if you can't see why a Future set at the Bet Hip Hop Awards in atl would be epic.

Was he the headliner at Birthday Bash? Most of us know he's Rico Wade's cousin. That's what makes him even more pathetic. He could've soaked up all that musical knowledge.

Instead, I think he was snorting that red clay or inhaling spray paint. Dude is a 31 year old junky and copycat.

Demi Lovato is on Kimmel tonight

I honestly have no idea who Demi Lovato is. Seen the name, but couldn't tell you one song or point her out in a picture.

I'm so out of the loop with Pop Music. I can't name a Bieber song outside of "Baby" lol. Or even give you 3 Taylor swift songs.

Any Vinnie Paz or Aesop Rock fans in here?

Feels like it.
Vinnie Paz  
laugh.gif

Brings me back to the days of MidEastBeast
laugh.gif
Dude was such a clown, wonder what happened to him

Kanye was just nervous. Maybe that's why he was rambling like that. Being in front of thousands of people, we'd all be shook too.

Nicki snickered/chuckled at the end of the Miley call out. Nicki don't want real beef.

Congrats to Big Sean.

Who picks these award winners? This show is awful. I'm surprised Iggy didn't clean sweep.

Abel Tesfaye had the best performance of the night.

Glad she got over her eating disorder and not worried about being labeled "fat".

Last edited:
Glad she got over her eating disorder and not worried about being labeled "fat".

Same here. Always thought she looked cute. It kinda reminded me of nice-shaped white chicks who get called fat by their bfs, and eventually go on these awful diets/workouts that makes them lose every curve they have, looking all frail and stuff. i know Demi didn't get to that point, but glad she seems comfortable now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom