MTV's The Challenge

buildup this season has been great, but they are moving at a snails pace. no challenge last episode

glad we see redemption next week, once the field is down to the top players its gonna be real interesting. darrel saying "im coming for yo curly haired ***" lol

Corey is lame but def knocks him down, so cant hate.... Also he swear's he's nice but dude has been to two finals and choked in both.

Nelson is lame, Bananas was right when he was like Nelson is always seeking Corey's approval or likeness. I feel like Corey don't really rock with dude as much.

Excited for the redemption house to come back. Very rarely do we get a challenge and elimination results in the same episode but I expect it to speed up as we're starting to move into fall shows.

Tony def has a drinking problem.

this season has so much eye candy with that being said hate seeing jenna leave super underrated. i hate jemmye cant wait to see her go home

For some reason cara looked good to me in this episode. Never really been a fan of her physically.

Cara Maria came off like a smug ***** to me in this ep.

Noooo waaaay...Cara :smokin

Tony is almost Zach level patethic, but he's worse because somehow, Zach has allies that carries him to the end. Nobody cares for Tony. I'm fed up with Cory too, but even though he's dumb, he's not cowering to "just playing the game." He has a better chance earning respect this way than any.

Jordan must be on his best behavior because his mustache has had more airtime than him...He and Bananas got a blow out looming, I can feel it.

Yeah Tony, you ain't cut out for the challenge. Dude always go home early. He probably got some mama issues, that's why he always getting into it with women. He should be embarrassed after that loss.

Can Veronica get more camera time please. Every girl on this season would get smashed. All of 'em look good. Except Jemmy, she can keep that.

Tony back though!

Damn, I knew she was good but Jenna is literally a top 3 female competitor.

Salty Darrell couldn't get back in, had it too, he still the GOAT! Tony prolly get washed again as always

Reactions: God
I'd smash Jimmeye.
She looks like she's got some kill to throw back.
Jiggle over her Girl, I will slide something

I'd smash Jimmeye.
She looks like she's got some kill to throw back.
Jiggle over her Girl, I will slide something

Nasty... on her real world season, wasn't she smashing raw in bathrooms on bourbon street?

Her face and disposition is awful

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-15%20at%2011.41.28%20PM.png

YUCK!

What else is there to see?

You talking about her throwing something back? All she got is her back to throw back.

I'm not sight seeing, looking for love or trying to nail down wifey, I'm talking about leaving a load in a moist middle, that's all.
Passing pieces is not in my nature, lest the girl disgusts me or seems nasty/dirty.
Jimmye doesn't turn me off like that.
Aneesa does, but Jimmye nah....I think Aneesa has grown on me over the years, but no way I'd bag, just turns me off like that.

Maaannn, anessa ain't nothing to write home about, but jimmye legit looks like the toxic avenger.

She doesn't seem nasty or dirty???

To each their own..

This Redemption Challenge is some BS! They don't want Darrell to be great!

He's had a couple of chances to still be in this game, man. :lol: No excuses, really.

Tony back though!

Damn, I knew she was good but Jenna is literally a top 3 female competitor.

She's tough and adorable at the same time. Love it.

Jordan must be on his best behavior because his mustache has had more airtime than him...He and Bananas got a blow out looming, I can feel it.

I knew it. :lol: Maybe it's not with Bananas, but looks like Jordan is back in primetime next week with his shenanigans. :lol:

Just finished last week's ep. Please get Nelson off.
Jemyye is by far the worst chick possibly in show history. But for some reason I want her to talk that southern Belle nasty talk to me while pounding from the back

All other girls on this show are good.

Back
Top Bottom