MTV's The Challenge

Damn that's crazy.

Do you think tori dumped Derrick because he couldn't compete well..

This is a good season but I'm ready to see who won.

Damn that's crazy.

Do you think tori dumped Derrick because he couldn't compete well..

This is a good season but I'm ready to see who won.

Haha no, but that would be hilarious if that was the reason. Also, they are really annoying with their relationship. Everyone knows y'all are together, yet they make a point to say it every chance they get.

MTV spoiled that Tony was going to beat Darrell with the season preview of Tony cheating on his BM. :smh:

:sick: At the thought of Jemye. She is disgusting. Esp in that pic up top. No thanks.

Veronica washed.

FINALLY a Jordan outburst! :smokin

Bruh Veronica will be 40 this year and still look better than half them chicks on their now.

If I was attracted to freckles Amanda would be way up there. She's pretty. Got a petite Lil body with them thangs. Freckles just distract me. And her attitude is piss poor

It's definitely Camilla. She's spiraling out of control.

They're currently filming All Stars vs. Pros right now. She was apart of the cast but got sent home. She apparently attacked one of the producers, locked herself in a bathroom and threatened to kill herself.

Probably won't be seeing the Camillanator for while moving forward

an entire episode just to do an elimination is kinda weak..two eps in a row without a challenge

i wanna see these ppl compete

Season is 18 episodes long instead of the usual 12. They have to drag things out to fill in that extra time.

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-15%20at%2011.41.28%20PM.png

YUCK!

My man that called her a walrus was accurate af. :lol:

Yo Amanda was holding on for hella long. Finally some kicking from Jenna to get her off :lol:

That was entertaining. I wonder how long it ng it was in real time. I wonder that about a lot of these challenges. Wasn't there one that went on for like 45 mins

It got to a point I wondered if there were certain rules about things you can't do :lol:

Like if Jenna started throwing hands would she have got disqualified?

Last edited:
Lol a swift punch in the nose wouldve ended it all. And it's not like they had extra people up there to stop them

That was entertaining. I wonder how long it ng it was in real time. I wonder that about a lot of these challenges. Wasn't there one that went on for like 45 mins

Usually if they run exceptionally long they'll put a clock on the screen to show how long it's been going. You can even tell on eliminations that go long because all the people watching start getting bored.

Don't know why I thought Jordan would make it through this season without some drama :lol:

Back
Top Bottom