My boy got caught up in a World Ventures Scam

Sorry for the grave dig, but didn't want to make a new thread on it. I'm actually a member of World Ventures, been in it since May 2013 and so far it hasn't been working out in my favor. I haven't put in much effort also so most of it is my fault. But really, if people want to make this work they have to pretty much give it their all, and I don't have the drive for that. I'm thinking of cutting it off with them soon because this is not for me. But at least I get to go on a Mexico cruise for 5 days in February :smile:. All it cost me was $255.

I'm actually surprised a NTer made a thread on World Ventures AAHHAAHHA. Good thread OP.

Nt should start its own non scamming type of world ventures some what free of a pyramid scheme ? :nerd:

Sorry for the grave dig, but didn't want to make a new thread on it. I'm actually a member of World Ventures, been in it since May 2013 and so far it hasn't been working out in my favor. I haven't put in much effort also so most of it is my fault. But really, if people want to make this work they have to pretty much give it their all, and I don't have the drive for that. I'm thinking of cutting it off with them soon because this is not for me. But at least I get to go on a Mexico cruise for 5 days in February :smile:. All it cost me was $255.

I'm actually surprised a NTer made a thread on World Ventures AAHHAAHHA. Good thread OP.

All it cost you was $255 is that including all the membership fees you paid?

BTW

http://cruises.priceline.com/results.do?places=M&p=LNBUS&d=01/09/2014&d2=03/10/2014&sort_by=7

4 night cruises for $159 on priceline..

he got suckered, not sure what he can do
if anyone is interested in some high quality cutco knives hit me up! you can make bank selling them!

Last edited:
I just talked to my boy today that's in it heavy. He still makes bank [emoji]128514[/emoji] but he's super invested in it.

damn.. and here I am worrying about which shoes to get.. 
mean.gif

Are you from NY?

^ from CA. I went to a couple of Regional Trainings in Santa Clara and they said this @#$% is hella poppin in NY though. Is that why you ask haha

Stopped speaking to a kid I've known since highschool over this I feel insulted if u even try to pitch me some **** like this, like "oh so you think I'm a stupid ************ huh?"

Last edited:
Nah fam. If you maintain a certain sales quota, the company will give you $600/mo towards your bimmer, or $300 cash/mo. Once you lose that quota, that car is in your name and youre trying to come up with the note on your own.

I almost got roped into Prepail Legal in like '01 :smh:

I have a cousin doing this World Venture thing, but don't know how well he's doing.

I went hard with PrePaid Legal for a few months back in 04. Made a few stacks off of it, but got tired of the grind so I stopped selling it. I still have and use the membership though. It's gotten me out of a few speeding tickets, and saved me a few stacks in legal fees after an accident settlement. I'll keep the membership forever.

I had one homeboy aks me to meet him at Starbucks, when I got there, homeboy had bought me a drink and said he wanted to talk. We sat outside, I stare
at him nervous as hell

Thinkin he bout to tell be he smashed my *****. Then he hit me with "I invited you here to speak to you about a great business opportunity". Homeboy was
slangin knives for Cutco. :smh: :lol:

When I was like "hell naw *****, I get that **** outta my face" home looked so sad..............then he asked me if I wanted to buy supplements off him. :x :smh: :lol:
Two different companies ran the game of him.

That same dude ended up broke, owing like 1200 to two companies and BoA in overdraft fees. He joined the Navy to get back on his feet. Get your friend
out of this *** soon as possible brah

:rofl:
My homeboy actually sold my mom cut co knives , they actually work good :lol:
This fool on FB. Keeps trying to get me to throw 40 dollars up to be in motor company of America, witch is the new scam, basically it's Tripple A services for way more than Tripple A..I said tag ur name next to a couple racksand ill do it, he couldn't do it, I wasn't gonna join in the first place just wanted to see if he had made bread getting people on this crap

lol i know about this crap.

**** is illegal in many countries.

china ban this thing like no other, they are serious about MLM

i know Amway and Avon are the only legal companies that does that over there

they are only legal because its a condition for China to join WTO

heard a story about this man killed his wife because she was in MLM and lost a lot of money for the family

I know someone who does this for a company called Vemma ? dude tried to bring me in last year but i wasnt about it. His IG is Seb301 check out the beamers he got from the company. Still dont know if i can believe it or not
hahaha yeah some dude here on NT hit me up asking me to join vemma or something that has to do with selling energy drinks. He hmu cuz of what I put on another thread about not feeling the job I am currently at. I think his username was general tsos or something. Asked him if it was a pyramid scheme he said no but then again who would say yeah if theyre trying to sell u a pyramid scheme.

Yes it is. A very successful one at that. Everybody at the rec center is a Herbalife sales rep for someone else now :lol:

How does one go about starting a business like this tho that's where the money is. These companies do nothing but feed off people's need to make it no different than Colleges, Military recruiting etc etc so i can care less about the moral background

And i do have a friend who is with this and i will say that once u sign you have 9 people signed up under you... You will have 600$ coming in monthly, now obviously you can't live off of that but an extra 600 a month in income for doing nothing isn't bad. If it's an opportunity and you have a big enough network in which you sign up enough people to not pay the fee this is a decent thing.

How does one go about starting a business like this tho that's where the money is. These companies do nothing but feed off people's need to make it no different than Colleges, Military recruiting etc etc so i can care less about the moral background

And i do have a friend who is with this and i will say that once u sign you have 9 people signed up under you... You will have 600$ coming in monthly, now obviously you can't live off of that but an extra 600 a month in income for doing nothing isn't bad. If it's an opportunity and you have a big enough network in which you sign up enough people to not pay the fee this is a decent thing.

Are you seriously comparing a college education to working for an MLM? I'll take an Ivy League education over a pyramid scheme any day.

As for an extra $600 a month, thats hardly anything to brag about. Not to toot my own horn, but during an off-term for college I made more than that in a week while interning somewhere. Sure, an extra $600 a month would be nice, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my dignity or personal relationships for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom