My dude Drake man...

all those look better than kate upton, rihanna & all the asian chicks ever posted here.

100x100px-LS-d33a67fd_121.jpeg

YOUR girl is fire though.

i would do nasty stuff to her breh

Scenario One: He smashed ole girl.....I ain't eem mad, I have harpoons many whales in my time, most way worst than her. That girl is passable

Scenario Two: He took a picture with a fan and was extra friendly, ole girl lies and says she smashed Drake to get props from her friends....No biggie, that's a harmless lie.
So you think they took a pic, changed clothes, took another pic, changed clothes again, then took another pic? Scenario 1 it is. Not mad tho I'd smash too.

Brah did you she the broads in the "Started from the Bottom" video? Have a hard time Drake passed up all that to smash ole girl

But hey, who knows

Dudes just can't past up a oppurtunity to crack jokes on Drizzy :lol:

Edit, she isn't that bad on second look. But I still think he could do beter.

Last edited:
I dont even see whats wrong with her..

oh wait, she's black right?

NT never fails man :rolleyes

her >>>> Kate Upton

I dont even see whats wrong with her..

oh wait, she's black right?

NT never fails man :rolleyes

her >>>> Kate Upton

shes fat and ugly :rofl:

but hey more power to ya fat chicks need love too

aka shes not white and skinny

shes fat though? REALLY? She literally doesnt look fat at all, the biggest telltale sign is the arm fat, and she definitely isnt ugly. Maybe not a supermodel, but I'd say shes a pretty girl. Either way, what type of dudes catch feelings over who another dude is piping?

Last edited:
I don't get it either. Y'all are truly some weird dudes man. Mad at another man cause he isn't hitting what you think he should be? :rolleyes This thread solidifies that fact that NT'ers never leave the house, and are overloaded with estrogen.

Why does NT hate on Drake so much, three years ago you guys fought over who could blow him first

And OP lets not even front like Drake couldn't go to a club right now and pull more dimes than what's in your couch cushion

Back
Top Bottom