My GF broke up with me (pics added) Update pg 10

I know what you're going through. It'll always be hard, but time does heal. If you really want to forget about her, you'll have to get rid of or lock up every that has anything to do with her (gifts, pics, phone #, etc). Try to avoid her friends if possible, too. Most importantly, date other girls! Being with other women can help take your mind off her, and eventually, you'll find someone else.

We were having many problems.. she has very strict parents (her pops is in his mid 60s and mexican), she didnt drive until this month when she got her license, she was not doing well in school.. and we weren't happy with each other so we decided to go out separate ways. but it hurts, I do love her very much.. and will miss her
frown.gif

I broke up with my girl about 7 months ago, we were only going out for 6 months, but we were far along as a 2-3yr couple was. We took things very fast and i had a lot of feelings for her...
well fast forward Im still not over her, but today someone reccommended me to watch 500 days of summer and after watching the movie i feel i can finally move on. Smashing other girls did no good...
The main advice i give is instead of looking at the good times, look at the bad times you had that brought you to break up!!! good luck man its tough...

Originally Posted by DJMano34

I broke up with my girl about 7 months ago, we were only going out for 6 months, but we were far along as a 2-3yr couple was. We took things very fast and i had a lot of feelings for her...
well fast forward Im still not over her, but today someone reccommended me to watch 500 days of summer and after watching the movie i feel i can finally move on. Smashing other girls did no good...
The main advice i give is instead of looking at the good times, look at the bad times you had that brought you to break up!!! good luck man its tough...

We watched 500 days of summer together.. even took her to that park (bench scene)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

We watched 500 days of summer together.. even took her to that park (bench scene)
frown.gif
34fm839.jpgP

Those were the reasons yall broke up? I think you guys will definitely at least go back and forth even if you don't end up together in the end.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

me and you know who smashed on my bday last month dude.
tell me why she met some girl 3 weeks ago and shes engaged now?
roll.gif

we're in the same boat. keep your head up.

Damn you serious? I still need to pick up those shoes from you
smh.gif

frown.gif
Did you draw on her arm?

Originally Posted by West2East

Those were the reasons yall broke up? I think you guys will definitely at least go back and forth even if you don't end up together in the end.

well there is more.. but id rather not talk about it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

How are you heartbroken when you dumped her? I dont get it.
I'm in the same boat as OP.  I know it's not going to work out...but i still love miss her.
embarassed.gif

Hold your head OP.

Damn OYM, those are some horrible excuses to let someone go after 3 years of being together.

With time that passes, hopefully you two realize how much you love each other.

I'm going on 4yrs with my girl and we stumbled around the 2nd year, if she's worth it keep fighting for her.

If any case, PM me fam if you find out there's another dude
nerd.gif

I got you.

Real talk...don't hook up with any girls until youre 100% over your old chick.

I made that mistake...and it complicated my emotions even more.
tired.gif

We were having many problems.. she has very strict parents (her pops is in his mid 60s and mexican), she didnt drive until this month when she got her license, she was not doing well in school.. and we weren't happy with each other so we decided to go out separate ways. but it hurts, I do love her very much.. and will miss her
frown.gif

Uhhhhh....

"She has strict parents" - Well that didn't stop the two of you for 3 years, so why stop now?

"She didn't drive until this month" - What does that have anything to do with it?

"She isn't doing well in school" - Motivate her? Encouragement? But again.... not a big issue to break up.

"We weren't happy with eachother" - Then why were yall together for so long?

Anyway, yall will be back together. Give it a week or two.... .. ... actually, give it a few days!
laugh.gif

Cut off all contact wit her... just chill out and clear your head for a min...

Then smash chicks.

Back
Top Bottom