My girl doesnt like them......

I was trying to figure out last night what to wear for dinner and I chose one of my favorites the XII taxi lows.  I hadnt busted these out in a while so I was pretty careful with them out.  Then as I was putting them away, I ask my gf if she liked them just because she know I'm into shoes.  Then she hits me with the, "No I dont like the way they look.  I like those better."  She was referring to my brown Puma Romas.  Probably one of my least favorite shoes that I own and couldnt care less about.  I was pretty dumbfounded and just kinda got bummed that she didnt like some of my FAVORITE kicks. 

What I was wondering is how common it is that you have a pair of shoes that you love and your significant other just doesnt like

my wife doesnt like anything in my collection except for the 3's,4's and 11 lows but i still show her them when i cop a new pair only to hear her say "those are ugly" still love her to death though lol

Do you wear/collect J's for her or yourself so what if she don't like them no big deal as long as you like them who cares. My wife don't care about my J's at all. And I could care less.

if i had a dollar for every time this has happened, i'd be able to afford another pair

everytime i get a new pair or put a pair on i hear how they uglier than the last pair but i can careless they my feet and money so i dont really think she got any say

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Do you wear/collect J's for her or yourself so what if she don't like them no big deal as long as you like them who cares. My wife don't care about my J's at all. And I could care less.
I know its no big deal, im just asking.  And she doesnt like one of my favorite pairs.  She doesnt dislike them all

I'm sure you're not to upset with her when you're buried deep inside her.

Originally Posted by kevvv

I'm sure you're not to upset with her when you're buried deep inside her.

LMAO
roll.gif
Thats just wrong funny but wrong
laugh.gif

my girl is funny. I will show her a new pair coming out online, and she's always like " i dont like em, they look to big, bulky." they wouldn't fit with my jeans right" After i come home from copping she is usually like
"man I should have got those. i like em, are they soldout???? I just
laugh.gif
everytime

My girl likes most of my sneaks, she didnt like the copper foams though LOL...still got dem im wearin dem not her

my girl hates my XI's EXCEPT for the space jams she liked those so i had to get her a pair of those lol but she hates my concords, breds, lows, etc...but she LOVES the 3's and 4's

You buy shoes for yourself and not her. How old are you? And imo, I think this question is irrelevant

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

I was trying to figure out last night what to wear for dinner and I chose one of my favorites the XII taxi lows.  I hadnt busted these out in a while so I was pretty careful with them out.  Then as I was putting them away, I ask my gf if she liked them just because she know I'm into shoes.  Then she hits me with the, "No I dont like the way they look.  I like those better."  She was referring to my brown Puma Romas.  Probably one of my least favorite shoes that I own and couldnt care less about.  I was pretty dumbfounded and just kinda got bummed that she didnt like some of my FAVORITE kicks. 

What I was wondering is how common it is that you have a pair of shoes that you love and your significant other just doesnt like

Weird. My ex girl hated my taxi's too. 

Loved my air max 90's tho.

Girls just dont like basketball shoes.

My girl likes my passion for kix. what she hates is when i copp a pair without her. She feels like i sort of lied to her by buying it without her knowledge. My reason is that its my cash so ima do what i want with it. Were ok though. And she doesn't like my motorsports VIs. She likes my brainwreck SB dunks...

na my girl dosn't like most of my jordans but she lies about liken them and I don't have a problem with that lol

Originally Posted by dreicalma

My girl likes my passion for kix. what she hates is when i copp a pair without her. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She feels like i sort of lied to her by buying it without her knowledge.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My reason is that its my cash so ima do what i want with it[/color]. Were ok though. And she doesn't like my motorsports VIs. She likes my brainwreck SB dunks...
pimp.gif

Disregard females, acquire currency.

Back
Top Bottom