My job is done.. Getting a vasectomy

After 3 kids and 2 almost I got mine done in September. Not gonna front the actual procedure was kinda weird, minimal pain though. Sack hurt for about a week and I was good. Get yourself a jock strap and keep some ice down there is my best advice. Hasn’t been long since my procedure but my Wife is fertile as hell and I been shooting like a mad man, no scares yet :lol:

After 3 kids and 2 almost I got mine done in September. Not gonna front the actual procedure was kinda weird, minimal pain though. Sack hurt for about a week and I was good. Get yourself a jock strap and keep some ice down there is my best advice. Hasn’t been long since my procedure but my Wife is fertile as hell and I been shooting like a mad man, no scares yet :lol:
why was the procedure weird?
Y’all are me in like 4 years

My man said jock strap wow. I'm on it thx

If it’s not 100% I can’t justify it

If I sneeze around her she gets pregnant. I'll take my chances

0F70B5C6-B700-45BF-8B9E-AF6DD87DBDB8.jpeg

Nah playboy....you’re going to be putting in lots of work with the ladies soon. Temptation everywhere :lol:

This is such a worthless procedure. Just pulled that thing out. Also you have no idea how life will go. Five years from now you could be with somebody else

i wanted one when I was 19 and the dr wouldn’t do it.

now I’m married and my wife has that department covered already. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom