My job is done.. Getting a vasectomy

Got two 6 & 4.

I was happy with zero
1 was extra solid
Two is dope
But I knew in a jiffy, that more than two wasn’t going to add any value to my life.

i had my v snip scheduled, but got other issues down there that need to be sorted first, per the doc. If you don’t have kids now, please think that shh all the way through and take all precautions. The world really doesn’t need more people fr.

had mine scheduled and then covid hit and i never rescheduled. i’ll eventually get it done. dr. told my wife that because of her pregnancy/birth history with each one getting more complicated preeclampsia, the chances of the next one being really bad was high. we both are on the same page. two kids, one boy and one girl, and we are set.

Do it, and don’t look back.
Best decision I’ve made. (4 kids and don’t want any more.)
Pre-op, shave(cut) the hair. (The better the job, the less they have to do.)
On the table. Relax. Dr is an expert. It will be over quick.
Post-op, stay on top of the meds and ice it down. (I laid on the couch for a few days.)
After a week/week and a half your good to start working out and almost 100%.

Once in the clear, and lab shows that your shooting blanks is when you made it.
Like a big boulder has lifted off your shoulders. The same boulder that you’ve been carrying since your teens.
🔥 :nthat: :smokin

dont-do-it-nope.gif

Got mine done two months ago. Few days after was uncomfortable but pain wasn’t nearly what I expected. Was kinda nervous the first time I came after though :lol: Has been great since.

the worst part was the numbing needle at the beginning. That ****ing hurt. :lol:

thought about adding more pepper to my diet instead, but just wanted to be impotent and didn’t want my whole package to fall off.

I did it after my second daughter was born 7 years ago

i love my girls but the possibility of having 3 girls was too much for me

I had multiple friends vouch for the procedure. My experience was the same, easy breezy, general nutsack soreness for a day and everything has been normal ever since

imo unless you want more kids, it’s dumb as hell to not do it

I still pull out though

Do it, and don’t look back.
Best decision I’ve made. (4 kids and don’t want any more.)
Pre-op, shave(cut) the hair. (The better the job, the less they have to do.)
On the table. Relax. Dr is an expert. It will be over quick.
Post-op, stay on top of the meds and ice it down. (I laid on the couch for a few days.)
After a week/week and a half your good to start working out and almost 100%.

Once in the clear, and lab shows that your shooting blanks is when you made it.
Like a big boulder has lifted off your shoulders. The same boulder that you’ve been carrying since your teens.
🔥 :nthat: :smokin

You got me hyped yo, I'm all in. Let's GO !!

You got me hyped yo, I'm all in. Let's GO !!
Get’er done!

The funny thing that always comes up. . . .
-We don’t know what the future holds.
-What if you want another child w/ (insert wh)

All a ploy. Excuses to not get it done.

If you really need a back up plan, go to a sperm bank and freeze some venom.
Or a reversal if you need too.

I tell everyone who has the snip cross their mind. . . “Don’t sleep on it!” Do it!
:rofl:

Could you have gotten a second opinion?
That just sounds like a closed minded personal opinion of 1 quack. . .

Could you have gotten a second opinion?
That just sounds like a closed minded personal opinion of 1 quack. . .

not really, I had to go to certain doctors at the time because I was on state insurance.

it’s water under the bridge now. Still only want one kid and my wife doesn’t want any but likes being a step mom.

I had a male co worker a while ago he and his wife were Mexican and had 3 kids and he told her he was going to get a vasectomy and she got so mad at him. She was like hell na you think you going to be out here fucjing other *****es without worrying about the consequences 😂😩 she was dead ***. I told bae he could get one he said no 😂😩

I had a male co worker a while ago he and his wife were Mexican and had 3 kids and he told her he was going to get a vasectomy and she got so mad at him. She was like hell na you think you going to be out here fucjing other *****es without worrying about the consequences 😂😩 she was dead ***. I told bae he could get one he said no 😂😩
The funny thing is my wife jokingly suggested i get done so i dont have a family in the streets.

but yeah after two daughters. Im gucci. My wife is situated with her body so I dont need the snip snip.

But it was an option after our second kid and her pre-clamsia issue with both kids.

Back
Top Bottom