My Mom (5/1/60 - 1/10/09) Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Sorry bro. She was too young. R.I.P and may God Bless you and those around you. I can't imagine going through that. Stay strong dude.

co-sign, sorry. stay strong.

My condolences to you and your family. My grandmother is sick in the hospital as we speak so I can only imagine what your
going through. Rest in peace to your mom and be well to you.

RIP to your mother...smh at those PMs
indifferent.gif

R.I.P to your mom.
I can't imagine goin through the pain of losing my mom right now, if it happened.
frown.gif

Appreciate it bro. I saw my Grandfather Pass from leukemia a few years back. Hopeless blood counts, bathing, dressing, talking with doctors. Nice to know I amnot alone.

More importantly, R.I.P. To your Mother, regardless of her faith she is in a better place looking down on you.

R.I.P. i can't imagine losing my mother...i love her to death. this post reminds me not to take her for granted. stay up.

i wonder that troll is. who the hell is mayor?

damn, I'm sorry to hear that man. RIP to your mother. such a tough loss. I know how it feels to lose someone that close. I lost my mother to breast cancerwhen I was 7. hold ya head up homie

and
indifferent.gif
@ Mayor with those PM's. he just lost the tiny bit of respect I had for him. its just sad that someone can go that low just for some e-fame

Who is Mayor? I think I remember him but not too much. Thats a low foul person to even joke like that let alone mean it.

R.I.P to your mom

frown.gif
I couldn't even BEGIN to imagine losing mine...I spazzed whenshe had her stroke....she's my heart for real

My heart goes out to you and your family

RIP to your lovely mom, she was truly blessed to have a son who stuck it out with her til the end.

Originally Posted by wildout4

RIP

ignore the cowards with the PMs
Yea my aunt is going through this she isnt very bad but its sad to see her just up in her house cant see the outside world. She was so beautifuland now her skin is so pale

that's unfortunate.. she was young too..damn
couldn't imagine losing my moms
frown.gif

i'm sort of goin' thru something similar w/ my shorty.. it's not cancer.. but it's just as bad.

Back
Top Bottom