My Mom (5/1/60 - 1/10/09) Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

that's unfortunate.. she was young too..damn
couldn't imagine losing my moms
frown.gif

i'm sort of goin' thru something similar w/ my shorty.. it's not cancer.. but it's just as bad.
Has her condition improve any?

So young
frown.gif
very sad stuff, my deepest condolences P Mac. Keep ya head up G. You are a good dude for being by her side and you will be a better man for doingso. May your mother rest in peace.

My mom died of the exact same cancer in May of 2005.

Keep your head up no matter what, man.

Live your life FOR her.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

that's unfortunate.. she was young too..damn
couldn't imagine losing my moms
frown.gif

i'm sort of goin' thru something similar w/ my shorty.. it's not cancer.. but it's just as bad.
Has her condition improve any?

not really
frown.gif

thanks for asking though

R.I.P.

frown.gif
frown.gif

may her soul find peace and joy in heaven
keep your head up fam,

jus throwin in a Benjamin Button quote

"We're meant to lose the people we love. How else are we supposed to know how important they are?"

R.I.P , sry to hear about that dude, she was to young. Like everyone else has said, shes in a better place now...and those pm's are really foul dnt evenwaste ur time on that, karma never fails

r.i.p

the day my mom passes away i will feel like i lost everything...i'm not prepared right now for my mom to pass

I can't believe those PM's :smh

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't say anything new to what's been said before but I do hope that you find peace with this. She was so young, butit appears she raised a great son in you. Always remember that. RIP to her.

rest in peace and love to your mom. Keep your head up and stay strong P.

edit:
smh.gif
@ the PM. Mayor or whoever it is has no regard AT ALL for human life.

Man your mom died on my birthday...that's so sad...I know you're never ready to lose a parent but I really would be a wreck if it happend to me rightnow...

R.I.P. To your mom

May your mother RIP, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I lost my mom April 2006 to breast cancer, she was battling it for about 5 years (on and off) and then in the beginning of 2006 it started to spread to herliver. My son was born a couple months before she passed. And everyday I thank god that even though she was there laying sick, dying in the hospital, I wasable to give her the blessing of seeing and being with her first grandson. That would fill her with so much joy...I would feel a little better when I saw howhappy she was. When it got down to the final stages, I believe thats what meant most; family and sharing love and happiness together...

RIP man. That must be one of the hardest things in life, dealing with a parents' death. RIP.

I am an Occupational Therapist, and I work daily with folks who have end stage cancer, it is not easy watching someone die. I know how hard it can beemotionally and physically to care for someone else's self-care, bathing dressing, and the like. The fact that you did this for your mom reflects on you asa person. I don't know you but I know your mom would be proud of you for standing by her in her time of need. My condolences to you and your family, andmay your mom have eternal peace.

Back
Top Bottom