My Mom (5/1/60 - 1/10/09) Rest In Peace

R.I.P.
frown.gif
Keep your head up..

This hits home cause my mom had a stroke last Oct. She recovered however it's been hard for her to remember little things and she's often confused.It's tough seeing someone that you love ill and it makes you realize that life is very precious. I do my best to take care of my mom including spendingmore time with her.

RIP bro and keep your head up.

i kinda know what your going through being that i lost my dad when i was 13 not to cancer but im 23 now and i try and keep every memory of him alive by some ofthe things he lived by and also going to college even though he didnt he always preached to me about going and i went after being out of high school for 2years but my thoughts and prayers go out to you my dude stay strong and keep a clear my of jack a$#@! like the dumb comment that they pm'ed you. youhandled it pretty strongly. Stay up dude

patrick,

i just caught this post now, kind of late . . but you know what i've been telling you the past week; stay up fam . .

rest in peace to your mother.

holla at me on adium if you wanna talk or
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

- b!

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Just got this PM.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

149893s.png

edit: Don't ban me for this - i'll take it down if necessary.

why will someone PM you this at a time like this..
Sorry for your lost man..stay strong..

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

that's unfortunate.. she was young too..damn
couldn't imagine losing my moms
frown.gif

i'm sort of goin' thru something similar w/ my shorty.. it's not cancer.. but it's just as bad.
Has her condition improve any?

not really
frown.gif

thanks for asking though
Mmmh
tired.gif
. I'll keep you two in my prayers.

Like everyones going to say just stay strong. RIP>

I lost my mother 2008 jan 9. Doesn't it just suck a new year with out the one you love to most over anything.

I messed up a lot in 08, Im talking straight alcohol probs. She was my energy source for tranquility.

Back
Top Bottom