My Mom (5/1/60 - 1/10/09) Rest In Peace

frown.gif
rip to your mom

i wouldn't be able to deal if something like this happens to my family

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I'm sorry to hear that, P MAC. Just keep your head up, dude. She's in a better place, but I'm sure you know all of that already. R.I.P.

thanks for all the support fellas.

& no she was never a smoker. but a lot of people with lung cancer aren't. diana reeves wasn't a smoker either

my mom always taught me to have a positive attitude and to put others first. I'm gonna try to do that, and being strong for my aunt and uncle andgrandparents are my main concern right now because they need my strength.

and to the dude who said you'll feel numb and the it will actually hit you, I know what you're saying. I feel empty but I know it hasn't hit meyet. i'm not ready for that yet.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

thanks for all the support fellas.

& no she was never a smoker. but a lot of people with lung cancer aren't. diana reeves wasn't a smoker either

my mom always taught me to have a positive attitude and to put others first. I'm gonna try to do that, and being strong for my aunt and uncle and grandparents are my main concern right now because they need my strength.

and to the dude who said you'll feel numb and the it will actually hit you, I know what you're saying. I feel empty but I know it hasn't hit me yet. i'm not ready for that yet.
Yeah... it kinda hits you after everyone else stops throwing the pity parties (no offense!!). It'slike you wake up and everyone else has gotten back to normal but something isn't right with you and your world
tired.gif
. I'm gonna pray for the strength and patience I know you'll need, and like I said, any time - any day youcan get at me. I'll PM you my cell phone number if you need it. I'm serious bro. Stay up

P MAC ONE, I unfortunately can relate to what you are going through. I lost my mother when she was 45 (not to lung cancer though) and my life hasn't beenthe same since. To know that you stood by your mother and took care of her says a lot about the type of person you are. Though I don't know you personally,my heart goes out to you and your family for your loss. The bond between a mother and her son is a unique one and from the sound of it, you had a great bondwith yours.

keep your head up fam my moms been goin through chemo (sp?) for breast cancer for a while it looks like(praying) she is gonna pull through...I kinda have beenusing it as motivation because I realize how strong she is. But you'll be straight she is in a better place fam, just do what you kno would make herproud
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep your head up man.

I haven't gona through what you are and some NTers had but I would hate to have that feeling.

R.I.P to your moms she's in a better place now

Im sorry to hear that but I am sure she is in a better place now ...

I am sure that the past 4 years she hasn't been the way you always remember moms , ya know .... You did good by her !!!

Peace

idk how i'd be able to keep the strength
if the same thing happened to me.

hope everything gets better.
keep your head up man.

I know how you feel homie..went through the same thing a couple months ago(dad)..It's a tough thing to go through. I'll tell you what I tell otherpeople; Stay strong..and take it one day at a time..I'm sure she would say the same thing.

RIP

REST IN PEACE.

P, my mom passed last year from pancreatic cancer...if you need anything, hit me up. Be strong.

rip... keep your head up... did your mom smoke a lot? cuz ive been telling my mom to quit for years... shes been smoking since she was 16 smh

Back
Top Bottom