**My NT Fam, do me a solid please*

frown.gif

Best wishes to you and your fams...keep your heads up.

Damn, thats terrible. I can even imagine.
I wish her and your fam well. Keep strong for her.

frown.gif

I'm pretty sure there is going to be one insensitive NTer that comes in and messes this thread up 
tired.gif

Anyway, OP, I'm not religious like that but I'll be rooting for her. 

I'm pretty sure there is going to be one insensitive NTer that comes in and messes this thread up 
tired.gif

Anyway, OP, I'm not religious like that but I'll be rooting for her. 

Damn, thats terrible. I can even imagine.
I wish her and your fam well. Keep strong for her.

frown.gif

I know exactly what your going through.

My neice passed away in September of '09 right before her 16th birthday. She had Acute Myeloid Leukemia.

She was diagnosed with AML a couple of years after she came to the states from the Philippines.

one of the worst things we experienced in our family..I remember when she was a little private school girl and my family and I visited the homeland..I was around 13 or 14 at the time and she was the normal, vibrant, britney spears wannabe with the traditional filipino accent
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hadnt seen her or her family for a while and when they moved to the states I had always wondered if her and her brother would be OK adjusting to something completely new..they lived right outside of Houston and I was here in the DC, so it was hard to go and physically see them..we talked frequently over the phone and it was so weird hearing her accent slowly go away over time.

I didn't get a chance to see her until after she passed away, so do me a favor and spend as much time as you can with your neice...I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I know exactly what your going through.

My neice passed away in September of '09 right before her 16th birthday. She had Acute Myeloid Leukemia.

She was diagnosed with AML a couple of years after she came to the states from the Philippines.

one of the worst things we experienced in our family..I remember when she was a little private school girl and my family and I visited the homeland..I was around 13 or 14 at the time and she was the normal, vibrant, britney spears wannabe with the traditional filipino accent
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hadnt seen her or her family for a while and when they moved to the states I had always wondered if her and her brother would be OK adjusting to something completely new..they lived right outside of Houston and I was here in the DC, so it was hard to go and physically see them..we talked frequently over the phone and it was so weird hearing her accent slowly go away over time.

I didn't get a chance to see her until after she passed away, so do me a favor and spend as much time as you can with your neice...I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom