my poker people..got a question.

yesterday i was playing poker. i was dealt pocket 5s. the other player had 10 and J.  i went all in preflop.  the board had 77332.   i understand that we both have two pairs but does my second pair beat his pair 3? who wins the hand? 

yesterday i was playing poker. i was dealt pocket 5s. the other player had 10 and J.  i went all in preflop.  the board had 77332.   i understand that we both have two pairs but does my second pair beat his pair 3? who wins the hand? 

that's what i thought when i argued with him he said it's the top pair that counts. he said he plays poker and he didn't even know what he was talking about

that's what i thought when i argued with him he said it's the top pair that counts. he said he plays poker and he didn't even know what he was talking about

You win you have 77553
He loses he has 7733J

If both have two pair with the same pairs then it's who has the highest kicker but that's not the case here you have the better two pair.. therefore you win the hand

You win you have 77553
He loses he has 7733J

If both have two pair with the same pairs then it's who has the highest kicker but that's not the case here you have the better two pair.. therefore you win the hand

hey man, that's what you thought when you argued with him. he thought it's the top pair that counts. he said he plays poker and he didn't even know what he was talking about bro.

hey man, that's what you thought when you argued with him. he thought it's the top pair that counts. he said he plays poker and he didn't even know what he was talking about bro.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Sounds like he won.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom