My wife just told me she lurks Niketalk ....

Yo for real they need to figure a way we can delete PMs... Someone sent me that famous "supreme" nipple pic and if for what ever reason wife gets in my account it's a wrap... She already think 90% of the ppl on here is a bunch of thirst *** hoez who want my D...

And if you reading this a guy sent me that pic!!

from one married man to another, your wife is always watching OP. And nowadays, with technology, our history lives forever, footprints are harder to erase now than ever.

from one married man to another, your wife is always watching OP. And nowadays, with technology, our history lives forever, footprints are harder to erase now than ever.

FACTS..

I feel like Paul Rudd's character in Knocked Up...

I just wanna do my corny dorky things with my corny dorky people.. Lol

I have gone to the movies by myself.. And yes I said I was somewhere else! I know you reading this...

Lol...this is turning into a confession thread to the wives.
Dudes telling their girls everything they can't say to their face.

Steezy bout to come in here and ask his shorty for a sandwich.
Lord knows he won't ask in person.

I kid you not, at one point my woman had NT BOOKMARKED on her phone :x

I'm glad there isn't a feature on yuku that alerts you when a particular person posts or if there is she hasn't learned it. Would really be RIP to me

I strategically leave NT open but always on a sneaker thread .. she doesn't know about general so she really just thinks I'm a loser reading about kicks all day :lol:

Last edited:

:lol: hhaaaaaaa :rofl:

Last edited:
FACTS..

I feel like Paul Rudd's character in Knocked Up...

I just wanna do my corny dorky things with my corny dorky people.. Lol

I have gone to the movies by myself.. And yes I said I was somewhere else! I know you reading this...

QFT. This 100%. Some stuff you just want to do on your own or with other people that are into what you're into. Women have his way of always wanting to be included in everything you do and I think men just value their personal space and privacy a little bit more. She ain't always trying to see if you cheating... Well... Kinda. But it's mostly just an ingrained nosiness that comes with the territory. Some stuff you just can't explain to people not in the know. NT is one if those things. I could never imagine trying to explain NT to one of my coworkers or family members. They'd have me committed.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom