My wife just told me she lurks Niketalk ....

My ex creeped on here for over a year after we broke up.

She found out I smashed her two friends because of something I said in the TAY. Literally 19 minutes after I said something about it, the friend I smashed hit me up asking why I told my ex about it.
wow thats an eye opener 

I must not be searching right, someone teach me their perverted ways.
nerd.gif
Some things, young grasshopper, just cannot be taught.

Man for now on, if your girl asks you what your name is just give her my name. I don't talk about anything incriminating. We gotta look out for eachother man

Man for now on, if your girl asks you what your name is just give her my name. I don't talk about anything incriminating. We gotta look out for eachother man

Deal.

My current tried to lurk but said that it was too confusing. We move in together at the end of the month. I'll send u a Christmas gift :smokin

I can just pictur it loool

Onewearz comes home

"Wassup bae? Somethin smells goooood"

Mrs. Wearz

"MY WIFE JUST TOLD ME SHE LURKS NIKETALK??????.......HOW BOUT YOU GO TO THAT FOOD THREAD AND ASK ONE OF THEM MFS TO SEND YOU SOMETHING.......ONEWEARZZZZZZ"

"DONT MAKE ME KNOCK THOSE OFFICIAL 360 WAVES OFF YOUR HEAD!!"

:rofl: :rofl:

My ex creeped on here for over a year after we broke up.

She found out I smashed her two friends because of something I said in the TAY. Literally 19 minutes after I said something about it, the friend I smashed hit me up asking why I told my ex about it.

Damn

Lmao this thread got my dying.

I know a few people who lurk here and I always wonder if they know who I am based off my posts :nerd:

And I'm pretty sure there's a member following me around or reading my old posts cuz I'll occasionally get repped for something I posted hella long ago...

Reveal yourself :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Hope my girl aint lurkin

BABY I LOVE YOU AND DONT BELIEVE NOTHING THAT I SAY ON THIS SITE IM JUST PLAYING

EXCEPT FOR THE I LOVE YOU PART

I think my ex may have an account...think she reps me from time to time :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom