My wife just told me she lurks Niketalk ....

Damn some of this is just extra foul. Got NTers questioning themselves.

Now I'm contemplating times certain sure things didn't hit me back off of the few things I'd say on here :smh:

Always log out though. I don't know how you let ya girl know your SN. They can recognize NT as that black and red site but that's it. Imma start telling ppl it's pron like it's that home grown site some of yall know about :lol:

Nah, onewearz don't troll about stuff like this.

I mean if this is a lie. Then all of the late night voyeurism with binoculars is a lie and I refuse to accept that.

Crazy that i just spotted this thread. My ex searches my username and is always emailing me about anything i post on social networks and on NT. ***** is a creep. i'm literally about to make a new s/n and go incognito :smh:

What sucks the most is when I found out she was keeping tabs on me I have to watch what I say and I hate it so much.

I've been contemplating signing up for a new username but I don't know... only hope now is to become an Admin or something and hopefully Meth lets you change it :lol:

laugh.gif

I actually broke up with a chick over this site back in the day when that movie v for vendetta was out I started a thread titled "T for them Tetas" featuring a myspace chick I was tryin to holler at with a huge rack and my then gf somehow (I still don't know till this day) got my sn and password and the rest is history

Hahah this thread is pretty entertaining

Some of you sound like some one on any social network site that post something then whines or tries to call someone out about lurking, commenting or saying something about what you posted for the world to see.  Why put stuff out there if you don't want anyone to see smh... 

I don't thing Bee scammed...

"Intercepted" a package would be a better term if I remember correctly.

If that wasn't him then my fault.

I don't thing Bee scammed...

"Intercepted" a package would be a better term if I remember correctly.

If that wasn't him then my fault.

Guy is acting like a bird and has NO idea what he's talking about . Took a Pharrell Dunk thread from 7 years ago and turned it on it's head :smh: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom